*ارام*
19-01-2010, 05:58 PM
تسسسسلمي يالغلا .. pb189
ابدا بالعكس والله اسسعدتني مساعدتك .. pb189pb189

bp039bp039 لكي يالغلا

caredes
19-01-2010, 11:15 PM
At the beginning of World War II, when the Germans moved into northern France,
they searched the towns and countryside for escaping French soldiers, who were sent
to prisoner-of-war camps in Germany. Next, they tried to zep all the guns or other
arms they could find, though many people hid theirs on farms or underground. The
Germans also took all the horses from farms and towns, because they were needed in
the army. This loss really hurt the French, since the lack of gasoline made horses
necessary to work the farms and for transport. Not long after this, the Germans zepped
radios as well, so that people could not listen to foreign news reports.
a. What part of speech is it?
b. What words are found around it?
c. What word or phrase could replace it?

وش احسن كلمة نحطها بدال zeb? ممكن تجي stop ?

A n t
19-01-2010, 11:36 PM
اممم غلط كلمة zep أصلا ..

يمكن took
لأنها هنا بالنص أخذوها منهم
أو seized

قمر السلاطين
20-01-2010, 02:46 AM
أتوقع

confiscate
يعني يصادر
او
to take away
took away

Ana 6 eL 666
20-01-2010, 07:58 AM
what is the differences between ..
1- Comedy
2- Tragedy
3- Satyr
in the Greek plays ?
pb030
Sadly, I am not so in love with comedy and satyr :(

How can I distinguish between Adjectives and Adverbs ?
pb030
they are my nightmare
:sm17:
bp039

*روبين*
20-01-2010, 08:28 AM
How can I distinguish between Adjectives and Adverbs ?
pb030
they are my nightmare
:sm17:
bp039

Hey

I will answer your second question , you can differentiate between them by the suffix.Usually adverbs ends with (ly ) like the words "

happily
fortunately
successfully

BUT

Adjectives differ and have many endings such as
ous >>>>> famous
ful >>>>> beautiful

Also we have some words which are considered both adjective and adverb :
well

Actually , you understand them by practising .

Hayoutta
20-01-2010, 09:58 AM
what is the differences between ..
1- Comedy
2- Tragedy
3- Satyr
in the Greek plays ?
pb030
:(

Greek Theater
The origins of drama
The earliest origins of drama are ancient hymns, called dithyrambs. These were sung in honor of the god Dionysus. These hymns were later adapted for choral processions in which participants would dress up in costumes and masks.
Word Origin
The modern word “drama” comes form the Greek word dran meaning "to do"
Definition
Dithyrambs: a poem, chant, or hymn of ancient Greece sung by revelers at the festival in honor of the god Dionysus
Greek Theater
Greek tragedies and comedies were always performed in outdoor theaters.
Early Greek theaters were probably little more than open areas in city centers or next to hillsides where the audience, standing or sitting, could watch and listen to the chorus singing about the exploits of a god or hero.
From the late 6th century BC to the 4th and 3rd centuries BC there was a gradual evolution towards more elaborate theater structures, but the basic layout of the Greek theater remained the same

Parts of the Theater
Orchestra : (literally, "dancing space") A circular and level space where the chorus would dance, sing, and interact with the actors who were on the stage near the skene.
Theatron : (literally, "viewing-place") This is where the spectators sat. The theatron was usually part of hillside overlooking the orchestra.
Parts cont.
Skene : (literally, "tent") The skene was directly in back of the stage, and was usually decorated as a palace, temple, or other building, depending on the needs of the play. It had at least one set of doors, and actors could make entrances and exits through them.
Parodos : (literally, "passageways") The paths by which the chorus and some actors made their entrances and exits. The audience also used them to enter and exit the theater before and after the performance.
Theatre of Dionysus
The first plays were performed in the Theatre of Dionysus, built in the shadow of the Acropolis in Athens at the beginning of the 5th century,
These theatres proved to be so popular they soon spread all over Greece.
Word Origin
The modern word “theater” comes from the Greek word theatron meaning "seeing place"
Why Dionysus?
In Greek Mythology Dionysus was the son of Zeus. He is the only god born of one god and one mortal parent.
He was the god of wine, fertility and revelry.
Dionysis cont.
He was raised by satyrs, killed, dismembered, and resurrected (was actually reborn).
Other gods had temples, the cult of Dionysis met in the wood.
It was believed that he could liberate and inspire man. It was also believed that he could endow man with divine creativity. Dionysus, thus, came to be considered a patron of the arts
The “City Dionysia”

Essential pieces of Greek drama
The play
The actors
The chorus
The Play: Types of Greek Drama
Comedy
Tragedy
Satyr Plays
Comedy and tragedy were the most popular types of plays in ancient Greece. Hence, the modern popularity of the comedy and tragedy masks to symbolize theater.
Comedy
not admitted to Dionysus festival till 487-486 B.C. – late
The first comedies were mainly satirical and mocked men in power for their vanity and foolishness.
The first master of comedy was the playwright Aristophanes.
exaggerated, farcical, sensual pleasures
Structure of the Comedy:
Prologue — leading character conceives a "happy idea"
Parados : entrance of the chorus
Agon : dramatized debate between proponent and opponent of the "happy idea"
Comedy cont.
Parabasis : chorus addresses audience on poet’s views on topic
Episodes : "Happy idea" is put to practical application
The Greek tragedy
Late point of attack
Violence and death offstage
Frequent use of messengers to relate information
Usually continuous time of action
Usually single place
Stories based on myth or history, but varied interpretations of events
Focus is on psychological and ethical attributes of characters, rather than physical and sociological.
Tragedy cont.
Tragedy dealt with love, loss, pride, the abuse of power and the fraught relationships between men and gods.
Typically the main protagonist of a tragedy commits some terrible crime without realizing how foolish and arrogant he has been. Then, as he slowly realizes his error, the world crumbles around him.
The three great playwrights of tragedy were Aeschylus, Sophocles, and Euripides.
Word Origin
The word tragedy came to be derived from the Greek tragos (goat) and ode (poem). Tragedy literally means goat song or goat poem.
The Structure of Greek Tragedy
Prologue , which described the situation and set the scene
Parados , an ode sung by the chorus as it made its entrance
Five dramatic scenes , each followed by a Komos , an exchange of laments by the chorus and the protagonist
Exodus , the climax and conclusion
Tragedies were often presented in trilogies. Interspersed between the three plays in the trilogy were satyr plays , in which satyrs (men dressed as half-goats) made fun of the characters in the surrounding tragedies.
Tragic flaw
a flaw or mistake that brings about the downfall of the hero of a tragedy
The Greek term "harmartia," typically translated as "tragic flaw," actually is closer in meaning to a "mistake" or an "error," "failing," rather than an innate flaw.
The character's flaw must result from something that is also a central part of their virtue, which goes somewhat arwry, usually due to a lack of knowledge.
Satyr Plays
These were short plays performed between the acts of tragedies. They made fun of the plight of the tragedy's characters.
The satyrs were mythical half-human, half-goat servants of Dionysus.
Word Origin
Does the term Satyr remind you of any modern day term?
The Satyr and the Satyr plays spawned the modern word satire .
The Actors
All of the actors and playwrights were men. Women were not allowed to participate.
The actors played multiple roles, so a mask was used to show the change in character or mood.
Gestures and body movements were controlled and stately
If playing female role — need for female appearance — wore the prosternida before the chest and the progastrida before the belly
The Chorus
Functions of the chorus
an agent: gives advice, asks, takes part
establishes ethical framework, sets up standard by which action will be judged
ideal spectator - reacts as playwright hopes audience would
sets mood and heightens dramatic effects
adds movement, spectacle, song, and dance
rhythmical function - pauses / paces the action so that the audience can reflect.
Sophocles
Sophocles: (496-406 B.C.) The son of a wealthy merchant, he would enjoy all the comforts of a thriving Greek empire.
By the age of sixteen, he was chosen to lead a choir of boys at a celebration of the victory of Salamis.
By age 28 his studies complete, and he was ready to compete in the City Dionysia--a festival held every year at the Theatre of Dionysus in which new plays were presented.
Sophocles cont.
won 24 contests, never lower than 2 nd
Added a third actor and scenery
Concerned with the relationship between gods and human fate
Concerned with tragic irony, the contrast between human fate and human ignorance
Concerned with the importance of free will/moral choice
Struggle even if struggle is hopeless; each character embodies a certain moral ideal
Portrays humans as they OUGHT to be
Believed evil/moral failings stemmed from ignorance

complex characters, psychologically well-motivated
emphasis on individual characters
characters subjected to crisis leading to suffering and self recognition - including a higher law above man
exposition carefully motivated
scenes suspense fully climactic
action clear and logical
poetry clear and beautiful
few elaborate visual effects
theme emphasized: the choices of people
Characteristics of Sophocles' plays:
We will be looking at:
Oedipus:
The story of Oedipus was well known legend to Sophocles’ audience.
Aristotle used this play and its plot as the supreme example of tragedy
Sigmund Freud famously based his theory of the “Oedipal Complex” on this story
Antigone:
Antigone was probably the first of the three Theban plays that Sophocles wrote, although the events dramatized in it happen last.
Antigone is one of the first heroines in literature, a woman who fights against a male power structure, exhibiting greater bravery than any of the men who scorn her.

Ana 6 eL 666
20-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Hey

I will answer your second question , you can differentiate between them by the suffix.Usually adverbs ends with (ly ) like the words "

happily
fortunately
successfully

BUT

Adjectives differ and have many endings such as
ous >>>>> famous
ful >>>>> beautiful

Also we have some words which are considered both adjective and adverb :
well

Actually , you understand them by practising .

practising practising practising :(
everything needs practising
:sm1:

thanks hun pb189bp039

قمر السلاطين
20-01-2010, 10:00 AM
adjectives describe nouns whereas adverbs
describe verbs and they are often ended with ly

adjective

He is an honest man
honest is the adjective and man is the noun
her we describe the noun ( the man )

adverb
The honest man speaks politely

here we describe how the man speaks
we describe the verb (speaks)

If I have enough time I will answer the first question

Hayoutta
20-01-2010, 10:06 AM
practising practising practising :(
everything needs practising
:sm1:

thanks hun pb189bp039

Adjectives such as beautiful, nice, and red describe nouns. Adverbs such as quickly, badly, or warmly describe verbs. This page will explain the differences between them, and show you how to make adverbs from adjectives.

1. Using adjectives and adverbs
Adjective Adverb Example
beautiful Ann is beautiful.
beautifully Ann sings beautifully.
warm The room is warm.
warmly Joe smiles warmly.
slow The car is slow.
slowly Ann drives slowly.

2. Making adverbs from adjectives
Adverbs are usually made from adjectives, by adding -LY. However, there are some exceptions. These are the rules:

Adjective ending in... How to make the adverb Examples
y Change Y to I and add -LY heavy - heavily
happy - happily
lazy - lazily
[anything else] Just add -LY warm - warmly
nice - nicely
loud - loudly

However, there are some important exceptions:

Adjective Adverb
good well
late late
(“Lately” means recently.
It is not the adverb
from “late”.)
early early
fast fast
hard hard
(“Hardly” means not much.
It is not the adverb
from “hard”.)

*PlasteR
20-01-2010, 11:47 AM
سلام عليكوم

مشكورين كل من قاعد يساعدنااا ووواللي يساعدني خصوصااا جزاكوم الله خير

بسألكوم شنو الفرق بين must oooo have??

ومتى اقول 1 ومتى اقول الثانيه؟؟

مثلا بقول ان احمد ماراح يحضر العشا اليوم لان عنده اشياء لازم يسويها

اقول must or has

*روبين*
20-01-2010, 12:08 PM
سلام عليكوم

اقول must or has

وعليكم السلام

these two words are used interchangeably

cuz they have the same meaning

But

must is used to express wishes and hopes

I must lose weight = I want to lose weight

have/has to are used with orders , obligations and laws

I have to lose weight = the doctor orders me

الله يوفقك .

Hayoutta
20-01-2010, 12:27 PM
سلام عليكوم

اقول must or has

Must and Have to: The difference

Both must and have to can be used to express the conclusion that something is certain. Note that have to is more common in American English.

He must be mad to do this. (OR He has to be mad to do this.)
You must be joking. (You have got to be joking.)
Conclusions about the past are usually expressed with must followed by the perfect infinitive (have + past participle).

I hear you have been to Australia. That must have been interesting.

Necessity
Must and have to can both be used to talk about necessity. In American English, have to is more common.

We must/have to build up a strong army to defend the country.

Obligation

Both must and have to can be used to talk about obligation. In American English have to is the normal form. British English often makes a distinction between them. Must is used mostly to talk about the feelings and wishes of the speaker and hearer. Have (got) to is used mostly to talk about obligations that come from ‘outside’ – for example from laws, regulations, agreements and other people’s orders.

Compare:

I must stop smoking. (= I want to stop smoking.)
I have to stop smoking. (= Doctor has asked me to stop smoking.)
You really must go to church next Sunday. (I am telling you to.)
Catholics have to go to church on Sundays. (Their religion tells them to.)
Will have to is used to talk about future obligation, but have (got) to is preferred when arrangements for the future have already been made.

When you leave school you will have to find a job. (Future obligation)
I have got to go for a job interview tomorrow. (It is already arranged.)
Had to is used to talk about past obligation. Must is used with the perfect infinitive (have + past participle) to express certainty about the past.

Mary isn’t in her office. She had to go home. (= It was necessary for her to go home.)
Mary isn’t in her office. She must have gone home. (= It seems certain that she has gone home.)
Must not and do not have to/ have not got to have quite different meanings. Must not is used to tell people not to do things; do not have to/ have not got to is used to say that there is no obligation.

You must not tell him. (= Don’t tell him.)
You don’t have to tell him. (= You can if you like but it is not necessary.)

To Fe
20-01-2010, 04:57 PM
مرحبااااااا

بليييييييز محتاجة مساعدتكم
شلون اكتب
اتمنى اكون وفقت في الجواب

<< - ابي اكتب عبارة اخر الواجب
وش اكتب !!!!

وشكراااااااااا

*روبين*
20-01-2010, 06:24 PM
مرحبااااااا

شلون اكتب

وش اكتب !!!!

وشكراااااااااا

I hope I did it well

! Move on
20-01-2010, 10:39 PM
مرحبااااااا

شلون اكتب

وش اكتب !!!!

وشكراااااااااا

?bp039 How about this

.I hope I've answered your question

Ana 6 eL 666
21-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Greek Theater
The origins of drama
The earliest origins of drama are ancient hymns, called dithyrambs. These were sung in honor of the god Dionysus. These hymns were later adapted for choral processions in which participants would dress up in costumes and masks.

Parts of the Theater
Orchestra : (literally, &quot;dancing space&quot;) A circular and level space where the chorus would dance, sing, and interact with the actors who were on the stage near the skene.
Theatron : (literally, &quot;viewing-place&quot;) This is where the spectators sat. The theatron was usually part of hillside overlooking the orchestra.
Parts cont.
Skene : (literally, &quot;tent&quot;) The skene was directly in back of the stage, and was usually decorated as a palace, temple, or other building, depending on the needs of the play. It had at least one set of doors, and actors could make entrances and exits through them.
Parodos : (literally, &quot;passageways&quot;) The paths by which the chorus and some actors made their entrances and exits. The audience also used them to enter and exit the theater before and after the performance.
Theatre of Dionysus
The first plays were performed in the Theatre of Dionysus, built in the shadow of the Acropolis in Athens at the beginning of the 5th century,
These theatres proved to be so popular they soon spread all over Greece.
Word Origin
The modern word “theater” comes from the Greek word theatron meaning &quot;seeing place&quot;
Why Dionysus?
In Greek Mythology Dionysus was the son of Zeus. He is the only god born of one god and one mortal parent.
Comedy
not admitted to Dionysus festival till 487-486 B.C. – late
The first comedies were mainly satirical and mocked men in power for their vanity and foolishness.
The first master of comedy was the playwright Aristophanes.
exaggerated, farcical, sensual pleasures
Structure of the Comedy:
Prologue — leading character conceives a &quot;happy idea&quot;
Parados : entrance of the chorus
Agon : dramatized debate between proponent and opponent of the &quot;happy idea&quot;
Comedy cont.
Parabasis : chorus addresses audience on poet’s views on topic
Episodes : &quot;Happy idea&quot; is put to practical application
The Greek tragedy
Late point of attack
Violence and death offstage
Frequent use of messengers to relate information
Usually continuous time of action
Usually single place
Stories based on myth or history, but varied interpretations of events
Focus is on psychological and ethical attributes of characters, rather than physical and sociological.
Tragedy cont.
Tragedy dealt with love, loss, pride, the abuse of power and the fraught relationships between men and gods.
Typically the main protagonist of a tragedy commits some terrible crime without realizing how foolish and arrogant he has been. Then, as he slowly realizes his error, the world crumbles around him.
The three great playwrights of tragedy were Aeschylus, Sophocles, and Euripides.
Word Origin
The word tragedy came to be derived from the Greek tragos (goat) and ode (poem). Tragedy literally means goat song or goat poem.
The Structure of Greek Tragedy
Prologue , which described the situation and set the scene
Parados , an ode sung by the chorus as it made its entrance
Five dramatic scenes , each followed by a Komos , an exchange of laments by the chorus and the protagonist
Exodus , the climax and conclusion
Tragedies were often presented in trilogies. Interspersed between the three plays in the trilogy were satyr plays , in which satyrs (men dressed as half-goats) made fun of the characters in the surrounding tragedies.
Tragic flaw
a flaw or mistake that brings about the downfall of the hero of a tragedy
The Greek term &quot;harmartia,&quot; typically translated as &quot;tragic flaw,&quot; actually is closer in meaning to a &quot;mistake&quot; or an &quot;error,&quot; &quot;failing,&quot; rather than an innate flaw.
The character&apos;s flaw must result from something that is also a central part of their virtue, which goes somewhat arwry, usually due to a lack of knowledge.
Satyr Plays
These were short plays performed between the acts of tragedies. They made fun of the plight of the tragedy&apos;s characters.
The satyrs were mythical half-human, half-goat servants of Dionysus.
Word Origin
Does the term Satyr remind you of any modern day term?
The Satyr and the Satyr plays spawned the modern word satire .
The Actors
All of the actors and playwrights were men. Women were not allowed to participate.
The actors played multiple roles, so a mask was used to show the change in character or mood.
Gestures and body movements were controlled and stately
If playing female role — need for female appearance — wore the prosternida before the chest and the progastrida before the belly
The Chorus
Functions of the chorus
an agent: gives advice, asks, takes part
establishes ethical framework, sets up standard by which action will be judged
ideal spectator - reacts as playwright hopes audience would
sets mood and heightens dramatic effects
adds movement, spectacle, song, and dance
rhythmical function - pauses / paces the action so that the audience can reflect.
Sophocles
Sophocles: (496-406 B.C.) The son of a wealthy merchant, he would enjoy all the comforts of a thriving Greek empire.
By the age of sixteen, he was chosen to lead a choir of boys at a celebration of the victory of Salamis.
By age 28 his studies complete, and he was ready to compete in the City Dionysia--a festival held every year at the Theatre of Dionysus in which new plays were presented.
Sophocles cont.
won 24 contests, never lower than 2 nd
Added a third actor and scenery
Concerned with the relationship between gods and human fate
Concerned with tragic irony, the contrast between human fate and human ignorance
Concerned with the importance of free will/moral choice
Struggle even if struggle is hopeless; each character embodies a certain moral ideal
Portrays humans as they OUGHT to be
Believed evil/moral failings stemmed from ignorance

complex characters, psychologically well-motivated
emphasis on individual characters
characters subjected to crisis leading to suffering and self recognition - including a higher law above man
exposition carefully motivated
scenes suspense fully climactic
action clear and logical
poetry clear and beautiful
few elaborate visual effects
theme emphasized: the choices of people
Characteristics of Sophocles&apos; plays:
We will be looking at:
Oedipus:
The story of Oedipus was well known legend to Sophocles’ audience.
Aristotle used this play and its plot as the supreme example of tragedy
Sigmund Freud famously based his theory of the “Oedipal Complex” on this story
Antigone:
Antigone was probably the first of the three Theban plays that Sophocles wrote, although the events dramatized in it happen last.
Antigone is one of the first heroines in literature, a woman who fights against a male power structure, exhibiting greater bravery than any of the men who scorn her.

adjectives describe nouns whereas adverbs
describe verbs and they are often ended with ly

adjective

He is an honest man
honest is the adjective and man is the noun
her we describe the noun ( the man )

adverb
The honest man speaks politely

here we describe how the man speaks
we describe the verb (speaks)

If I have enough time I will answer the first question

Adjectives such as beautiful, nice, and red describe nouns. Adverbs such as quickly, badly, or warmly describe verbs. This page will explain the differences between them, and show you how to make adverbs from adjectives.

1. Using adjectives and adverbs
Adjective Adverb Example
beautiful Ann is beautiful.
beautifully Ann sings beautifully.
warm The room is warm.
warmly Joe smiles warmly.
slow The car is slow.
slowly Ann drives slowly.

2. Making adverbs from adjectives
Adverbs are usually made from adjectives, by adding -LY. However, there are some exceptions. These are the rules:

Adjective ending in... How to make the adverb Examples
y Change Y to I and add -LY heavy - heavily
happy - happily
lazy - lazily
[anything else] Just add -LY warm - warmly
nice - nicely
loud - loudly

However, there are some important exceptions:

Adjective Adverb
good well
late late
(“Lately” means recently.
It is not the adverb
from “late”.)
early early
fast fast
hard hard
(“Hardly” means not much.
It is not the adverb
from “hard”.)

A big thannnnnnks to all of you
I had a great benifit from it
bp039bp039bp039
One last question
pb094
what is the irony in the play Dr.Faustus
pb030
I googled it already
I didn't find anything useful

. S N O W .
21-01-2010, 03:07 PM
السـلام عليكم ،

عندي برزنتيشن ، سويته وخلصت منه
بس أبي أحد يتأكد لي من القرامر و اذا فيه كلمات يبيلها تغيير او تعديل

من يقدر ؟؟

النصركنزلايفنى
21-01-2010, 03:38 PM
مرحبا

ايش هو الماضي التاام ؟؟

أبي جابه واضحه ومختصره لو أمكن ولكم جزيل الشكر (f)

LilY~Rose
21-01-2010, 03:49 PM
مرحبا

ايش هو الماضي التاام ؟؟

أبي جابه واضحه ومختصره لو أمكن ولكم جزيل الشكر (f)

الماضي التام :
هو زمن يستخدم للتعبير عن حدث معين أو فعل معين
وقع( قبل حدث آخر ) في الماضي ..يعني
إنهم حدثين أو فعلين وكلهم في الماضي لكن واحد من الحدثين
وقع قبل الآخر وهو حدث الماضي التام ثم الماضي البسيط
صياغته:
Had+V-past participle

مثال :
I had eaten my brakfast before I went to school yesterday.

اذاً الآن الجمله السابقه فيها حدثين
الأول منهم هو الماضي التااام والثاني هو الماضي البسيط

LilY~Rose
21-01-2010, 04:12 PM
bp039bp039bp039
One last question
pb094
pb030
I googled it already

try this site
i hope it will be useful for you

Here (http://www.bookrags.com/The_Tragical_History_of_Doctor_Faustus)

LilY~Rose
21-01-2010, 04:20 PM
سلام عليكوم

اقول must or has

نستخدم must و have to للتعبير عن ضرورة .

Must
* الضرورة تعني أنك لا تستطيع أن تتجنب عمل شيئا ما .

* عندما أقول مثلا : You must buy a ticket

فهذا يعني أنك لا تستطيع أن تذهب بدون تذكرة .

** must تعبر عن السلطة أو مشاعر المتكلم ..

فنحن نستخدمها عندما نعطي مشاعرنا الشخصية .

* عندما أقول : You must do something

فهذا يعني أنني - المتكلم - أقول أنه ضروري .

أمثلة :

I'm late . I must hurry

( أنا متأخر . يجب أن أسرع )

You must tell me the truth

( يجب أن تخبرني الحقيقة )

pb058

الحين نجي لـ Have

have to تشير إلي سلطة شخص أخر

أو إلي شيء ما لا نستطيع التحكم فيه .

ونستخدمها للحقائق وليس للتعبير عن مشاعرنا الشخصية .

* عندما أقول : You have to do something

فهذا يعني أنك يجب ( مضطر ) أن تفعله

بسبب قانون أو موقف .

* وعندما أقول :

You can't turn right here . You have to turn left

فهذا يعني أنك يجب أن تتجه يسارا ( بسبب نظام المرور ) .

أمثلة :

My eyesight isn't very good

I have to wear glasses for reading

( نظري ليس جيد جدا . يجب أن أرتدي نظارة للقراءة )

اتمنى يكون واضـح bp039

النصركنزلايفنى
21-01-2010, 05:46 PM
الماضي التام :
هو زمن يستخدم للتعبير عن حدث معين أو فعل معين
وقع( قبل حدث آخر ) في الماضي ..يعني
إنهم حدثين أو فعلين وكلهم في الماضي لكن واحد من الحدثين
وقع قبل الآخر وهو حدث الماضي التام ثم الماضي البسيط
صياغته:
Had+V-past participle

مثال :
I had eaten my brakfast before I went to school yesterday.

اذاً الآن الجمله السابقه فيها حدثين
الأول منهم هو الماضي التااام والثاني هو الماضي البسيط

مره شكرا واضح الشرح pb189

*روبين*
21-01-2010, 07:21 PM
السـلام عليكم ،

من يقدر ؟؟

وعليكم السلام

تفضلي نزليه هنا و حاضره لمساعدتك.

Ana 6 eL 666
21-01-2010, 08:11 PM
try this site
i hope it will be useful for you

Here (http://www.bookrags.com/The_Tragical_History_of_Doctor_Faustus)

I have no idea, why do you people love this site so much
I can not deal with it, I hate it for no obvious reasons
pb094
anyway thhhhaaannks sweetie
bp039pb189

Miss Huda
21-01-2010, 08:44 PM
bp039bp039bp039
One last question
pb094
pb030
I googled it already

hi
you can find it
pb030 (http://www.theatredatabase.com/16th_century/dr_faustus_001.html)
and
pb030 (http://www.jstor.org/pss/1261310)
and fianlly
pb030 (http://www.abcarticledirectory.com/Article/Irony-and-the-Tragic-Dilemma-in-Doctor-Faustus-by-Marlowe/69496)
i hop you find your answers

bp039

السـلام عليكم ،

من يقدر ؟؟

put it here
and we will help you
enshallah
pb094

LilY~Rose
21-01-2010, 09:13 PM
I have no idea, why do you people love this site so much
I can not deal with it, I hate it for no obvious reasons
pb094
anyway thhhhaaannks sweetie
bp039pb189

Because it is really helpful But you have to learn how to deal with it

Engenering Girl
22-01-2010, 07:04 AM
صباح الخير .... عندي تقرير أنا كتبته ولازم أسلمه الدرافت حقته
طبعاً أنا خلصت كل شئ فيه بس احتاج أحد يراجعه لي :sm1::sm1: تكفوون :sm1:
وماعندي وقت :sm1: لازم أسلم الدرافت يوم السبت :sm1:

أخاف إن الموضوع ناقصه الـ الترانزشن وورد وبصراحة مو عارفة وين أكتبهم :sm1:
http://www.zshare.net/download/71523464a8b0d577/

تكفون :(

Hayoutta
22-01-2010, 09:41 AM
صباح الخير .... عندي تقرير أنا كتبته ولازم أسلمه الدرافت حقته
طبعاً أنا خلصت كل شئ فيه بس احتاج أحد يراجعه لي :sm1::sm1: تكفوون :sm1:
وماعندي وقت :sm1: لازم أسلم الدرافت يوم السبت :sm1:

أخاف إن الموضوع ناقصه الـ الترانزشن وورد وبصراحة مو عارفة وين أكتبهم :sm1:
http://www.zshare.net/download/71523464a8b0d577/

تكفون :(

وين ال-presentation؟؟:confused:

Engenering Girl
22-01-2010, 10:01 AM
وين ال-presentation؟؟:confused:

إختي انا ماقلت برزنيشن أنا قلت تقرير أو بمعنى أصح Resacrch Page
انا كتبتها بس أبي أحد يراجعها ، وهي موجودة أنا رافعتها بملف وورد ومرفوعة على الزيد شير
حملي الملف وراح تشوفينها مستند Word

Hayoutta
22-01-2010, 10:25 AM
إختي انا ماقلت برزنيشن أنا قلت تقرير أو بمعنى أصح resacrch page
انا كتبتها بس أبي أحد يراجعها ، وهي موجودة أنا رافعتها بملف وورد ومرفوعة على الزيد شير
حملي الملف وراح تشوفينها مستند word

ما نجمتش (قدرتش) نفتحو ممكن تحملوا على رابط آخر باش نقدر نعاونك؟

Engenering Girl
22-01-2010, 10:43 AM
http://www.eqla3.com/do.php?id=1995131

اكتبي بدل اقلاع Gulf-Up
بدون الشرطة يعني ألصقيها

*روبين*
22-01-2010, 12:36 PM
^^^^^^
أرسلي النص برايفت لي إذا محتاجه مساعدة للآن .

Engenering Girl
22-01-2010, 02:36 PM
أرسلته ويارب أحد يساعدني :(

*روبين*
22-01-2010, 03:35 PM
أرسلته ويارب أحد يساعدني :(

DONE
bp039

حَيـاتِي
25-01-2010, 03:48 AM
تلقينها عند مكتبة الخريجي
سعرها ما يتعدى العشرين ريال

bp039
bp039
اهلين اعتذر توني اشوف ردك :(...
وحزش ماقصرت bp039...
بس اللي حابه اضيفه ...
خطتي بداية كل سنه pb071...
امسك ارقام المكتبات من الاستعلامات ..
طبعا غير جرير لانها ماتبيعها ..
الخريجي والرشد والزهراء والعبيكان <<< وبالتيلفون اسأل ...
عشان ما اتمشور عالفاضي :mad:
وماالقاها ....

حياكــــ ...bp039

زين انك رديتي لاني ابتلشت:D بالخريجي اللي قالتها الاخت حزشbp039
وووشووكرن ع النصيحه ياعسلbp039;)

انا@@
25-01-2010, 03:10 PM
السلآم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركآته pb189

بكرهـ عندي إختبآر محآدثه وكتابه :(

المهم فيه سؤالين بيسألنا عنهآ في المحادثه وهي :-

discuss one of your most Important relationships *

why is this relationship unique ? give me a story to show how special this relationship is .

إجابتي تقول pb094

==========================

There are a lot of important relationships in my life. But I think that my relationship with my father and my mother is the most important in my life.
First: - the teachings of Islam tell us to treat them with all kindness and respect.
Second: - they played a vital role in my life since childhood until now. Therefore, I consider them everything in my life.

I remember when I moved to Riyadh in order to study. the grief and clear on their faces They were sad because I am leaving them to another city.
And I also was very sad because I will be FAR away from them for the first time in my life.
They call me every day in order to ask me about my health AND MY STUDY.

These days. They call me before the dawn prayers one hour. In order to wake up to I review my lessons before going for Fajr prayer and then university.

I have another story. Show how much I loved them. Every weekend I travel to them through the plane. Whenever I have a mid-semester test or final. I can not travel to them. Therefore, I live a difficult time because I do not able to see them. In the last summer semester I've been studying here in this college. My parents moved to spend the summer here in Riyadh, although the atmosphere here very hot.

I'll tell you a funny story. I would to go to Britain or America to study. But my mother refused and she said to me. I did not have patience and you'll be in the study in Riyadh for a few months and return to us. You want me to be patience on your studies abroad for many years.

She was refused travel abroad to the extent she is had hidden my papers such as secondary certificates and ID.

I can not deny the virtue of my parents and I hope to respond to even a small part of the virtue.

أبيكم تصححون لي الأخطاء :( ركزوا عالقرآمر يقول قوآعدي ضعيفه :(
=================================================

السؤال الثآني ..

Imagine you are a news reporter . using passive voice . ( most sentences should be passive )

هنآ مافهمت وش المقصود pb036

كيف أكون مراسل صحفي pb036

إلي عنده خلفيه لآ يبخل علي ... اذا فيه روابط بتساعدني أكون شآكر لكم pb189

*روبين*
25-01-2010, 03:41 PM
السلآم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركآته pb189

بكرهـ عندي إختبآر محآدثه وكتابه :(

المهم فيه سؤالين بيسألنا عنهآ في المحادثه وهي :-

discuss one of your most important relationships *

why is this relationship unique ? Give me a story to show how special this relationship is .

[color="red"]إجابتي تقول pb094

==========================

there are a lot of important relationships in my life. But i think that my relationship with my father and my mother is the most important one.
First: - the morals of islam tell us to treat them kindly and respectfully.
Second: - they played a vital role in my life since childhood until now. Therefore, i consider them everything in my life.

I remember when i moved to riyadh in order to study there. The grief was clear on their faces. They were sad because i was leaving them to another city.
And i was also very sad because i will be far away from them for the first time in my life.
They call me every day in order to ask me about my health and my study.

They call me yesterday before the dawn prayer to wake me up to revise my lessons before going for fajr prayer and then university.

I have another story which shows how much i loved them. Every weekend i travel to them by the plane. Whenever i have a mid-semester test or final, i cannot travel to them. Therefore, i live a difficult time because i am not able to see them. In the last summer semester i've been studying here in this college. My parents moved to spend the summer here in riyadh, although the atmosphere here was very hot.

I'll tell you a funny story. I want to go to britain or america to study. But my mother refused and she said to me that she did not have patience .

She refused travelling abroad to the extent that she has hidden my papers such as secondary certificates and id.

I can not deny the virtue of my parents and i hope i could reward them for their virtues

أبيكم تصححون لي الأخطاء :( ركزوا عالقرآمر يقول قوآعدي ضعيفه :(
=================================================
]

وعليكم السلام
السؤال الثاني أتركه لغيري .

انا@@
25-01-2010, 07:01 PM
يعطيك العافيه أختي روبين ... الله يكتب لك الأجــر ...

السؤال الثآني أنتظركم يآغالين ...

*روبين*
25-01-2010, 09:04 PM
السؤال الثاني مطلوب تتخيل أنك مراسل و تستخدم الجمل مبنية للمجهول مثلاً تتكلم عن قضية معينة مثل السرقة أو غيره و تكلمت عن السرقة إن شاء الله ينفع .

stealing has been a very dangerous thing which can lead our society to destruction.The young practise it not because they need money but it cheer them up .Actually this is due to many reasons, such as the lack of social values and religious principles.Many things are exposed to be stolen even children.In old times , only precious things, money , jewels and other stuff which are worthy ,are stolen but now everything may be stolen .In fact , thieves must be punished severely to stop thier actions which result in the loss of honesty in people.speaking about stealing , a man was decieved by a thief , pretending that he needed his mobile to reassure his family about him ,he took the mobile and ran away .The man , being shocked at his deed,clapped his hands and walked unconsciously.

انا@@
25-01-2010, 09:54 PM
الله يعطيك ألف عآآآآآآآآآآآفيه يختي ...

فرجتي همي الله يفرج همك ...

عندي إختبارين كل وآحد أطول من الثآني :(

هونتيها علي الله يهون عليك ..

. S N O W .
26-01-2010, 12:03 AM
الــسلام عليكم ،،

عندي book report اخترت القصه
المفروض اكتب عنها ٥ برقرافات

واحد منهم اكتب ان الكاتب Objective OR Subjective
و عن الـ theme تبع القصه

ما فهمت ايش القصد من هالنقطتين

ياليت احد يشرحها شرح بسييط

شكرا

هيفاء ,
26-01-2010, 12:06 AM
must be

بعد be لازم يكون باست بارتسبل ولا اي فعل عادي ؟

و someting غير رسميه شنو بدالها رسمي ؟ بالكتابه الاكاديميه

*روبين*
26-01-2010, 12:37 AM
الــسلام عليكم ،،

عندي book report اخترت القصه
المفروض اكتب عنها ٥ برقرافات

واحد منهم اكتب ان الكاتب Objective OR Subjective
و عن الـ theme تبع القصه

ما فهمت ايش القصد من هالنقطتين

ياليت احد يشرحها شرح بسييط

شكرا

Subjective means that the writer is expressing his point of view , not talking about facts. .
As for the theme , it means the idea that the story revolves around such as poverty , deception of appearance or discrimination.

must be

Yepe

After "must be " we should use the past participle tense .

Elixir
26-01-2010, 12:43 AM
must be

اللي اعرفه must be يجي بعدها ing

مثل:Ali isn’t here. he must be taking the children to school.

او بعدها adj

مثل: You didn’t get any sleep? You must be exhausted.

:confused: يمكن غلط علي بعد pb094 تاكدي pb189

! Move on
26-01-2010, 01:21 AM
و something غير رسميه شنو بدالها رسمي ؟ بالكتابه الاكاديميه
حطي الجملة كاملة ..bp039

هيفاء ,
26-01-2010, 01:45 AM
ماعندي جمله

بس بكتاب اختي فيه ايش الكلمات الفورمل والغير فورمل ومن ضمنها سومثق استغربت

هيفاء ,
26-01-2010, 01:46 AM
اي شكرا لكم كلكم اللي ساعدوني

! Move on
26-01-2010, 01:53 AM
ماعندي جمله
بس بكتاب اختي فيه ايش الكلمات الفورمل والغير فورمل ومن ضمنها سومثق استغربت
فهمت عليج ..
لأن في الكتابة الأكاديمية يفضل "تحددين" الشي اللي تتكلمين عنه عشان تكونين دقيقة.
ما تقولين something ..
وحياج الله ..bp039

s c r e a m
26-01-2010, 03:23 AM
صباح الخـير .!

حبيت انبه الأخت هيفاء حتى اتذكر التيشر مره قالت لنـا

ماتستخدمين things ابداً برغم كثير نحتاجها مره استغربت :( .!!

وسألوها البنات قالت عشان الكتابه الأكاديميه بالمقال .!!

ونصيحتي لك بنبهك على شغله لاتسوين مثلي pb095 اخر مره بالأختبار صرت أكتب it's و don't

اختصارات وحاطه اكس عندهم استغربت ماسألتها بس حسيت عشان كذا ومنقصتني pb131 .!!

ياحبي لها مس هدى تأكدت منها وقالت بسبب الأختصارات

فـ انتبهي لاتسوين مثلي bp039:D

ZAYED !
28-01-2010, 01:46 PM
يسعد ايامكم

آول مره آجي هوون:(

عندي آستفسآرآت في رواية Pride and Prejuice
عليي آختبآر ومتبلش فيهآ :(

structure thy story ?

many plot ?

sccend plot ?

ذي آسئلة ووبحثت للهآ آجوبة ومآحصلت المفيد والاصح !

سآعدونآ ربي يسعدكم

آذآ ردي مخالف حولوني على الموضوع الانسبpb094:(

bp039

Hayoutta
28-01-2010, 02:20 PM
يسعد ايامكم

structure thy story ?

many plot ?

sccend plot ?

سآعدونآ ربي يسعدكم

bp039

INTRODUCTION

One of the world's most popular novels, Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice has delighted readers since its publication with the story of the witty Elizabeth Bennet and her relationship with the aristocrat Fitzwilliam Darcy. Similiar to Austen's other works, Pride and Prejudice is a humorous portrayal of the social atmosphere of late eighteenth- and early nineteenth-century England, and it is principally concerned with courtship rituals of the English gentry. The novel is much more than a comedic love story, however; through Austen's subtle and ironic style, it addresses economic, political, feminist, sociological, and philosophical themes, inspiring a great deal of diverse critical commentary on the meaning of the work.

Plot and Major Characters

Pride and Prejudice focuses on Elizabeth Bennet, an intelligent young woman with romantic and individualistic ideals, and her relationship with Mr. Darcy, a wealthy gentleman of very high social status. At the outset of the novel, Elizabeth's loud and dim-witted mother, her foolish younger sisters, and her beautiful older sister Jane are very excited because a wealthy gentleman, Mr. Bingley, is moving to their neighborhood. The young women are concerned about finding husbands because if Elizabeth's father, a humorous and ironical man, were to die, the estate would be left to their pompous cousin Mr. Collins. Mr. Bingley soon becomes attached to Jane while Elizabeth grows to dislike his close friend Mr. Darcy, whom the village finds elitist and ill-tempered. Under the influence of his sisters and Mr. Darcy, Mr. Bingley eventually moves away to London. Mr. Collins, an irritating clergyman, then proposes to his cousin Elizabeth, who refuses him. He marries her friend Charlotte instead, and Elizabeth visits the couple at their estate, where she and Mr. Darcy meet again at the house of his aunt, also Mr. Collin's patroness, Lady Catherine de Bourgh. Mr. Darcy proposes to Elizabeth but she refuses him, partly based on her belief that he dissuaded Mr. Bingley from pursuing a relationship with Jane. In a letter to Elizabeth, Mr. Darcy explains his actions regarding Jane and Mr. Bingley, as well as the way in which he has treated his estranged childhood companion, Mr. Wickham. The next time Elizabeth sees Mr. Darcy, at his estate, she is better disposed toward him, but they are interrupted by a scandal involving Elizabeth's sister Lydia, who has eloped with Mr. Wickham. Mr. Bennet and his brother-in-law Mr. Gardiner attempt to resolve the situation, but it is actually Mr. Darcy who resolves the situation by paying Mr. Wickham and convincing him to marry Lydia. Mr. Bingley then returns to his estate in the Bennets' neighborhood and soon becomes engaged to Jane. Afterward, despite Lady Catherine's attempt to prevent the engagement, Elizabeth marries Mr. Darcy.

Major Themes

Austen's novel is principally concerned with the social fabric of late eighteenth- and early nineteenth-century England, a patriarchal society in which men held the economic and social power. In an often satirical portrait of the men and women attempting to gain a livelihood, Austen subtly and ironically points out faults in the system, raising questions about the values of English society and the power structure of the country. Pride and Prejudice contains many elements of social realism, and it focuses on the merging of the bourgeoisie and the aristocracy during the era of the Napoleonic wars and at the beginning of the industrial revolution. The novel is also engaged in an ideological debate that drives its plot and defines the essence of its main character. Interested in the balance between pragmatism, or the necessity of securing a marriage, and idealism, particularly Elizabeth's romanticism and individualism, Austen dramatizes her heroine's struggle to find a place within the conservative social institution of marriage. The precise nature of this balance is not necessarily clear, and despite what seems to be a happy marriage, it may not be entirely possible to reconcile Elizabeth's independence and naturalness with Mr. Darcy's conservatism and conventionality. Nevertheless, the novel seems to work toward an ideological balance and an alteration in the fundamental aspects of these characters that will lead to a reconciliation of the themes that they represent.

Critical Reception

Probably Austen's most widely read novel, Pride and Prejudice, which has been continuously in print since its publication in 1813, has been the subject of volumes of diverse critical reactions. Evaluations of this work have included condemnatory dismissals such as that of Mark Twain, measured praises of Austen's sophistication and wit, and plaudits for the novel as the author's masterpiece. Many early critics focused on the social realism of the novel, commenting on the depth, or lack of depth, of Austen's characters. Criticism of the novel from the nineteenth century through the early twentieth century also tended to regard Austen as a moralist, discussing the value system that Pride and Prejudice establishes. Critics from the 1920s through the 1950s focused on Austen's characteristic themes and stylistic devices, as well as discussing her choice of subject matter and the moral and ideological journey that Elizabeth undertakes throughout the course of the novel. During the 1960s and 1970s, commentators offered contextual criticism that evaluated Pride and Prejudice within the literary and social world in which Austen wrote. It was also during this period that new directions in criticism of the novel began to be explored. Since the late 1960s, for example, critics have approached Austen's novel from a variety of linguistic standpoints, such as Mikhail Bakhtin's theory of dialogism, as well as analyzing the work in terms of postmodern theory and applying new developments in psychology to the text. There has also been increased attention given to the political subtext of the novel, suggesting new ways of interpreting its relationship to the historical context of the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries. In the later decades of the twentieth century and into the early years of the twenty-first century, the most prominent trends in criticism of Pride and Prejudice have derived from the perspectives of literary feminism, including analysis of the novel's view of female oppression, its portrayal of the patriarchal society of the time, and its treatment of the possibility, fantasy, and reality of female power. Feminist critics such as Judith Lowder Newton have envisioned the novel as a triumphant fantasy of female autonomy, while Jean Ferguson Carr warns that Austen's exclusion of Mrs. Bennet from the social world reveals a persistent subjugation of women throughout the novel. In addition to strictly feminist readings of Pride and Prejudice, many essays not associated with this school of social and literary thought either incorporate or challenge various feminist claims in relation to Austen's work.

RainAroma
28-01-2010, 03:27 PM
\\

Hayoutta my dear allow me plzz
bp039pb189

يسعد ايامكم

structure thy story ?

many plot ?

sccend plot ?

هذي الروايه درسناها ...
Main plot or the major plot is
Elizabeth & Darcy development in their characters and their love relationship

Second plot واللي تندرج تحت مسمى الـMinor plots
is Mr. Bingley & Jane love relationship

اخوي انصحك نصيحة مجرب اذا ماقريت الروايه
اشتر النوتس حقتها من اقرب مكتبه وتحديدا الـRama Brother لها...
النوت هذا يعطيك شرح لكل شخصيه وملخص عام للروايه وملخص مطول لكل تشابتر..ويناقش الثيمات..والـplot وتقسيماتها واسئله عليها..
انا قريت الروايه وشريت النوت هذي ولو ماشريتها كان رحت سلطه :(

حتى لو كان امتحانك السبت جيبها يمديك ..
انا ادرس ادب ولولا الله ثم هالسلسله كان مافهمت شي pb189

وهذا موقعين حليوين ان لا سمح الله ماامداك تجيبها فيها شرح للروايه والبلوت وكل ابو شي..

هون (http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/pride/) & هون (http://www.gradesaver.com/pride-and-prejudice/study-guide/major-themes/)

بالتوفيق bp039

LilY~Rose
28-01-2010, 04:13 PM
يسعد ايامكم

structure thy story ?

many plot ?

sccend plot ?

سآعدونآ ربي يسعدكم

bp039

الردود اللي فوق كفت ووفت pb189

بس لأني من عشاق هالروايه لازم ارد

نصيحة Rain Aroma رائعه
وان ماقدرت ممكن تحمل التورنت وتشوفها كفيلم

المهم انه يصير عندك فكره عنها يعني تعرف وش السالفهpb027
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41izsJpFl4L.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0307278107/bookrags)

اللي عندي :
Plot summary

Here (http://www.bookrags.com/notes/pap/SUM.html)
كل شي عن الراويه موضح هنا ..
شبه تلخيص يعني

وهذا التورنت بس لازم تسجل
Here (http://www.10xdownloads.com/checking.asp?pb=4&PID=10676505-07c1-4cab-a790-419fac92bb03&jstyle=3&lbd=1&lang=EN&ts=1/28/2010%209:10:43%20AM&q=Pride%20and%20Prejudice&cr=1)

وهذا موقع فيه themes and plots

here (http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/pride/themes.html)

اي مساعده؟bp039

ZAYED !
28-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Hayoutta
يسعدك ربي مآقصرتي bp039

RainAroma
موجود عندي نوتس بس للآسف مآفيهآ آسئلة !

بس بسآل هل Sub plot نفس Second plot
والا يتغيرو وش وضعهم بالضبط ؟!

يعطيك العآفيه والله
مآقصرتي
bp039

ZAYED !
28-01-2010, 04:19 PM
الردود اللي فوق كفت ووفت pb189

بس لأني من عشاق هالروايه لازم ارد

نصيحة Rain Aroma رائعه
وان ماقدرت ممكن تحمل التورنت وتشوفها كفيلم

المهم انه يصير عندك فكره عنها يعني تعرف وش السالفهpb027
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41izsJpFl4L.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0307278107/bookrags)

اللي عندي :
Plot summary

Here (http://www.bookrags.com/notes/pap/SUM.html)
كل شي عن الراويه موضح هنا ..
شبه تلخيص يعني

وهذا التورنت بس لازم تسجل
Here (http://www.10xdownloads.com/checking.asp?pb=4&PID=10676505-07c1-4cab-a790-419fac92bb03&jstyle=3&lbd=1&lang=EN&ts=1/28/2010%209:10:43%20AM&q=Pride%20and%20Prejudice&cr=1)

وهذا موقع فيه themes and plots

here (http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/pride/themes.html)

اي مساعده؟bp039

LilY~Rose
ربي يسلمك والله

الفليم موجود ومحمله من زمآن لكن مآ تآبعته زين نص سآعه وآطفيه :(

مآقصرتو والله

bp039bp039

دعواتكم
تفكيري في الروايه وسآحب على البآقي :(

فهريه
28-01-2010, 04:21 PM

they are the same thing

we have main theme of any novel
but sometimes we met another idea that the writer wrote about it
so this is called sub theme

$ حزش $
28-01-2010, 04:38 PM
structure thy story ?

many plot ?

sccend plot ?

اهلين
اولا الstructure of the story هي نفسها الtechniques اللي استخدمتها الكاتبه في كتابه الروايه
يعني كيف عرضت الاحداث و الشخصيات
فيه طريقتين استخدمتها جين اوستين
اولا المحادثات او الحوار بين الشخصيات
ثانيا الرسائل

بتفلسف عليك pb036
لا فيه فرق بينهم
Sub plot فيه احداث صايره بين شخصيات بالروايه
مثل ليديا و ويكهام، كولنز و شارلوت و غيرهم
يعني تقدر تلاحظ احداث صايره بين شخصيتين على طول الروايه
Second plot بين جين و بنغلي

شوي و احط لك الtechniques :D

$ حزش $
28-01-2010, 04:44 PM
بالتوفيق

RainAroma
28-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Hayoutta
RainAroma
موجود عندي نوتس بس للآسف مآفيهآ آسئلة !

بعد التعديـــــــــــــــــــــل:
دام الدكتور سألكم عن سيكند بلوت معناتها كلام حزش bp039 صح ..

فيصير كذا
الـmain plots :

Mr. Bingley & Jane love relationship

الـMinor plots او خيوط الحبكه الثانويه:

Lydia & Wickahm elopement
Mr.Collins & Charlotte
الله يوفقنا وياك
bp039

ZAYED !
28-01-2010, 04:48 PM
أنآ{
Thank you bp039

اهلين
اولا الstructure of the story هي نفسها الtechniques اللي استخدمتها الكاتبه في كتابه الروايه
يعني كيف عرضت الاحداث و الشخصيات
فيه طريقتين استخدمتها جين اوستين
اولا المحادثات او الحوار بين الشخصيات
ثانيا الرسائل

عآد آكثر شي مخوفني ذآ :(
structure of the story

بتفلسف عليك pb036لا فيه فرق بينهم
Sub plot فيه احداث صايره بين شخصيات بالروايه
مثل ليديا و ويكهام، كولنز و شارلوت و غيرهم
يعني تقدر تلاحظ احداث صايره بين شخصيتين على طول الروايه
Second plot بين جين و بنغلي

شوي و احط لك الtechniques :D

هالروايه تروع قسم بالله :(:D

يعطيك العآفيه مآقصرتي
bp039

ZAYED !
28-01-2010, 04:51 PM
بالتوفيق

شيكي عليه مآيحمل معي :(
آرفعي على مركز ثآني

برب
bp039

مشكورين تعبتكو معآي bp039pb094

$ حزش $
28-01-2010, 04:57 PM
توني مشيكه
اضغط عليه و فتح pb036
اذا ما نفع تعال هنا (http://www.4shared.com/account/file/209804729/421f14dc/Pride_and_Prejudice_Techniques.html)

LilY~Rose
28-01-2010, 05:07 PM
أنآ{
Thank you bp039

عآد آكثر شي مخوفني ذآ :(
structure of the story

هالروايه تروع قسم بالله :(:D

يعطيك العآفيه مآقصرتي
bp039

لقيت لك هالموقع حلو مرررررره
Here (http://www.pemberley.com/janeinfo/pridprej.html)

ZAYED !
28-01-2010, 05:30 PM
بعد التعديـــــــــــــــــــــل:
دام الدكتور سألكم عن سيكند بلوت معناتها كلام حزش bp039 صح ..

فيصير كذا
الـmain plots :

Mr. Bingley & Jane love relationship

الـMinor plots او خيوط الحبكه الثانويه:

Lydia & Wickahm elopement
Mr.Collins & Charlotte
الله يوفقنا وياك
bp039

المخلص مآفيه Second plot !!!
الدكتور نفسه يقول آبحثو بالنت !

تحملونآ شوي :(

title of the novel ?

لكم
bp039bp039bp039

$ حزش $
تم التحميل
مشكوره bp039

RainAroma
28-01-2010, 06:09 PM
title of the novel ?

السكند بلوت زي ماقالت حزش :
Mr. Bingley & Jane relationship
والـtitle of the novel له علاقه بالفيرست بلوت اللي هي Elizabeth & Darcy
وترا فالراما برذر شرح للعنوان وعلاقته بالاحداث والشخصيات
ادخل هنا (http://vb.eqla3.com/ramabrothers.com/BooksContents/Pride%20&%20Prejudice.pdf) وشوف الفهرس << دورت النسخه الكامله ومالقيت
اشترها وارتاح من الورق الكثير

Hayoutta
28-01-2010, 07:06 PM
المخلص مآفيه Second plot !!!
الدكتور نفسه يقول آبحثو بالنت !

تحملونآ شوي :(

title of the novel ?

لكم
bp039bp039bp039

$ حزش $
تم التحميل
مشكوره bp039

Zayed, hope this helps you about the main & the sub plot in Pride & Prejudice

:)

Pride and prejudice is Jane austen's most popular novel.The theme of Pride and prejudice is similar to her other novels.The theme here also is love and marriage.It has a very interesting plot.The potrayal of characters in it is very realistic and convincing.The potrayals of the hero,Mr Darcy,and the heroine,Elizabeth,are especially noteworthy.The novel gains in value because of its realistic pictures of domestic and social life.The novel shows a high degree of craftmanship because of its compact structure.Above all,the novel is rich in comedy,with irony as the most striking feature.

Perhaps the most outstanding feature of pride and prejudice is its rich comedy.Mrs bennet and Mr collins are the comic character of this fiction.Mrs Bennet amuses us greatly by her obsession with marriage of her daughters,and her vanity and airs of self importance,combined with her constant endeavour to please those who can contribute in any way to the of her plans regarding the marriages of her daughters.She amuses us by her garrulity,and her incapacity to judge when to talk and when to keep silent.Mr collins amuses us by his sycophancy,his pompousness,his self conceit,his flexibility so far as the choice of a wife is concerned,and his reasons for wanting to get married.Sir William lucas and lady catherine de bourgh also cotribute to comedy in the novel,the former by pre-occupation with his own knighthood and by his empty-headedness;and the latter by her air of superiority and her tendency to bully those beneath her in social status.Mr Bennet is another character who make substancial contribution to the comedy.He is ever ready with a sarcastic remark;and make use of his talent in this respect by poking fun at his wife whenever he gets an oppurtunity.The use of irony by the novelist is also an ingredient in the comedy of the novel.

The main plot in this novels pertains to Elizabeth Bennet and Mr Darcy.Mr Darcyis a very proud man who at a first appearance at the social gathering offends Elizabeth by making an adverse comment upon her.She begins to dislike him on this account;and her dislike deepens into hatred.She becomes so prejudiced against Mr Darcy that she rejects his proposal of marriage,which in normal circumstances she would have gladly accepted because Mr Darcy is a very wealthy man,while Elizabeth belongs to a family which can hardly afford any dowry. Mr Darcy is astonished by Elizabeth's rejection of his proposal.However,afterwards Mr Darcy begins to realize that he is too proud and haughty a man to be accepted by a self respecting girl like Elizabeth.Elizabeth on her part comes to know,chiefly from a letter handed over to her by Mr Darcy,that he is,after all,not a bad man as imagined by her.The attitude of each now undergoes a change towards the other and later she gladly accepts his proposal.This happens when Mr Darcy has been cured of his pride and arrogance,and when Elizabeth's prejudice against him has completely melted away.

Interwoven with the above main plot are many sub plots like Jane-Bingley affair.Jane is the eldest daughter of Mr and Mrs Bennet,while Mr Bingley is a close friend of MrDarcy.Jane and Bingley fall in love at their very first meeting.Another sub-plot in the novel pertains to Mr Collins and Miss Charlotte lucas.There is yet another sub plot which,develops only in the last one-third of the novel.It concerns Mr.Wickham and Lydia bennet.
So the novel on the whole brings out the theme of love and marriage and parenthood.It is really an interesting novel and people can experience real fun while reading it.

ZAYED !
28-01-2010, 09:32 PM
يعطيكم الف عآفيه لجميع من سآعد وشآرك pb189

مآقصرتو كفيتو ووفيتو bp039

داعوتكم للطلآب والطآلبآت بالتوفيق والنجآح والسدآد >وش دخل اخر شي :D

bp039bp039bp039

s c r e a m
29-01-2010, 06:51 AM
مساعده : (

ضروري بليز بكره اختباري :(

سؤال ايش هو الـ persona ؟! هو السبيكر ؟! يعني المتحدث بالقصيده ؟!!

شئ ثاني عقده عندي .!!

لما تجيب لي تقول اكتبي براقراف عن الـ persona او الـ theme

كيف ممكن ابدأ بتوبك سنتس ؟! وهل اكتب لها كل الموجود عندي من الثيمز والصفات

ولا واحد او بالكثير اثنين واشرح لهـا ؟!!

المهم ابي اعرف طريقه التوبك سنتس بابراقرافات لما اجي احلل الشخصيه بالأدب

الله يوفقكم محتاجته ضروري بكره اختباري

شكراً مقدمـــاً + يارب انكم فهمتو علي :(

Hayoutta
29-01-2010, 09:15 AM

شئ ثاني عقده عندي .!!

1. A topic sentence has a subject (the topic you will write about) and a treatment (how you will approach your subject, your perspective of the subject).
Example:
Glendora High School offers a well-balanced academic program.
subject treatment
(Brandon 40)
BCCC Tutoring Center
The subject does not necessarily come first. It may come at the end, the middle, or even interrupt the treatment.
Example:
Four factors establish Elvis Presley as the greatest entertainer of the
treatment subject treatment
twentieth century: appearance, singing ability, style, and influence.
(Brandon 40)
2. A topic sentence should not be a quote. It should be your own idea expressed in your own words. Use quotes for support.
Example of a weak topic sentence that uses a quote:
The narrator in “Cathedral” shows his jealousy when he thinks, “I waited in vain to hear my name on my wife’s sweet lips” (Carver 158).
Example of a stronger topic sentence:
The narrator in “Cathedral” seems to be jealous of the relationship between his wife and Robert. He reveals his jealousy when he thinks, “I waited in vain to hear my name on my wife’s sweet lips” (Carver 158).
3. Make sure to use specific words in your topic sentence. A topic sentence should not be “vague, too broad, or too narrow” (Brandon 40).
Vague Topic Sentence: Public schools are great.
Stronger Topic Sentence: Public schools do as well academically as private schools,
according to statistics.
(Brandon 40)
The first topic sentence uses vague language, notably, the word “great.” The second topic sentence is much more specific, and the reader knows the author is going to discuss how public schools compare academically to private schools.
4. When writing essays, your topic sentences need to relate to and further develop your thesis (the essay’s main idea).

Topic Sentence vs. Plot Summary

Students sometimes make this common mistake when writing critical essays: They mistake plot summary for critical analysis. I generally notice this problem when I can't find topic sentences at the beginning of body paragraphs. Instead of writing down some idea that demands proof through analysis and citation, students will recall some aspect of the story and start retelling the plot. The information on this sheet, I hope, will help you to learn the difference between these two approaches to writing critical essays.

1. What is Plot Summary?

It's just what it says. It happens when you start re-telling the plot of a short story or novel or play. I often find this in the beginning of a new body paragraph when a student will write:

"Trouble begins when Cabot brings Abbie home to be his wife."

or

"Edna then decides to seek her freedom by moving out of her home into a smaller cottage."

These two sentences may seem to be important, but they really aren't; they simply retell the plot of their stories. And remember that when you write a critical essay, you make certain assumptions about your audience, the first of which is that they have read the same story you have and understand the basic plot. Assume they don't understand the subtle themes, symbols, structures and parallels of the story you're writing about.

2. What is a Topic Sentence?

A topic sentence is similar to and different from a thesis sentence. First recall that a thesis sentence is the most important sentence in your essay. It states the goal of your essay and what you are attempting to prove.

A sample thesis sentence might read:

"Edna Pontellier's suicide is a great act of self-love and compassion, freeing herself from tyranny and her children from scandal."

A topic sentence is different than a thesis sentence in that it is far more narrow and serves to prove the thesis sentence. It is similar in that it, too, may be fairly contentious and demanding of proof. For example, the two topic sentences needed to prove the above thesis sentence might read:

a. "By committing suicide, Edna commits a paradoxical act of self-love because by ending her life, she is freeing her soul from the bonds of a misogynist culture."

b. "Just as her suicide frees her soul, it also frees her children from the shame they might feel and the scandal they would suffer by having a mother who lives according to her own conventions."

Notice how the above two topic sentences go far beyond plot summary. They directly address the two key parts of the thesis sentence. They demand proof as they are far from self evident and quite contentious. They also establish the structure of the body paragraph that will follow each topic sentence. In the first, the author of the essay must show citations showing Edna's concern with treating herself well (self-love), her self-described need to free her soul, and her awareness of the misogynist culture in which she lives.

In other words, the purpose of a topic sentence is to directly prove the thesis sentence by breaking the thesis down into its component parts, restating one part, and expanding on that part.

How do you test whether you have a real topic sentence or mere plot summary? Always look back to your thesis sentence and see if your topic sentence works to prove your thesis. If you're simply recalling something that occurred in the story that might serve as proof, you're putting the cart before the horse. Use that plot point to prove your topic sentence &emdash; don't use it in place of your topic sentence.

Hayoutta
29-01-2010, 09:18 AM

شئ ثاني عقده عندي .!!

Persona Literally, a persona is a mask. In literature, a persona is a speaker created by a writer to tell a story or to speak in a poem. A persona is not a character in a story or narrative, nor does a persona necessarily directly reflect the author's personal voice. A persona is a separate self, created by and distinct from the author, through which he or she speaks

RainAroma
29-01-2010, 10:00 AM
\\

سؤال ايش هو الـ persona ؟! هو السبيكر ؟! يعني المتحدث بالقصيده ؟!! يب هو السبيكر ..ممكن يكون الشاعر نفسه وممكن يكون شخصيه من خيال الشاعر فيختلف من قصيده لثانيه.

فالشعر:
ان سألتك عن البرسونا .. ابدأي بجمله او جملتين عن القصيده بشكل عام ..
مثال:
My Last Duchess

My Last Duchess is a beautiful poem, written by the Victorian poet Browning and it's in the form of Dramatic Monologue . In fact, the persona in these lines is not the poet himself but Alfonso the Duke of Ferrara in italy.

عاد بعدها ادهري وتكلمي عن شخصيته استنادا على البويم نفسها انه يعاني من كذا وكذا وهذا واضح من اللاين الثاني لما قال بلابلابلا...

الثيمات فالروايه والمسرحيه والشعر:
فالغالب تجيب quotation منها وعلى ضوءه تشرحين الثيم فيها ..
اذكر مره جانا من Pride & Prejudice كوتيشن من اول حفله تقابل فيها دارسي واليزابيث pb189 وطلعوا منها وكل واحد شايل على الثاني.. قالنا الدكتور :
Speak about the theme:
ونفس الحكايه تبدين بالاعم بعدين تدخلين فالخاص(بشكل مختصر جدا جدا) :
-من وين هالمقطع من اي روايه ومين مؤلفها
-السيتنق وشو (الحفله واول مقابله بينهم)
-الشخصيات الموجوده فيه (دارسي واليزابيث)
-بعدين خشي فالعميق :D وتكلمي عن الثيم (Appearance Vs Reality)
شرح الثيمات فالشعر:
جابتلك قصيده وقالت تكلمي عن الثيم :
-معلومات عامه عن القصيده
-فالمقدمه حاولي تربطين الثيم بالحركه الادبيه الموجوده في هذاك العصر
رومانتيسيزم ولا ميتافيزكال ولا موديرنزم..
-بعدين تكلمي عن الثيم وكيف برز من خلال التون والاميجز والسيمبولز ..الخ
مثال:
"Daffodils"
Daffodils is a poem written by William Wordsworth one of
famous poets in the Romantic movement. In fact, this poem is a typical model of English Romanticicm for it deals with one of the major themes of this movement witch is nature and description of it's beauty.
وابدأي بعدها شرح ..

wish u all the Luck

bp039

MARA7
29-01-2010, 03:23 PM
السـلام عليكم جميعاَ bp039pb189

الله يعافيكم أنا بحاجه لمساعده سريعه لان أمتحاني بكرى :(pb189....الله يسهل :(pb189

حابه أحد يشرح لي بالعربي ماهو الـ Diglossia؟؟

وايش هو الـ Code switching??

ويعطيكم ألف عافيه bp039

Serenity
29-01-2010, 03:45 PM
السـلام عليكم جميعاَ bp039pb189

الله يعافيكم أنا بحاجه لمساعده سريعه لان أمتحاني بكرى :(pb189....الله يسهل :(pb189

حابه أحد يشرح لي بالعربي ماهو الـ Diglossia؟؟

وايش هو الـ Code switching??

ويعطيكم ألف عافيه bp039

وه سوشيو لنغويستك :sm5:pb189 ابي ارجع ادرس:sm5:

المهم

code switiching
هذا يوم انك تحولي بين لغة ولغة ثانيه في نص الكلام
يعني الحين لمن تقولي انا رايحة للكلاس (بدل محاضرة)
او لمن نقول : وين الموبايل ؟ (بدل جوال)
هذا code switiching لانك دخلتي كلمة انجليزية في وسط الكلام اللي بالعربي.

اما الـ Diglossia
فهذي لمن اللغة الوحدة يكون فيها كذا مستوى مثل للغة العربيه فيها فصحى وفيها عامي
شوفي شرح عربي ا/ هنا (http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D8%B2%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9_% D9%84%D8%BA%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A9)

MARA7
29-01-2010, 03:50 PM
مشكووووورة ألف شكر على تجاوبك السريع ياقلبو pb189bp039pb189

يعطيـك ألف عافيه والله يفرج لك يارب pb189bp039

Double Zero
29-01-2010, 04:04 PM
مرحبا
الامتحان بكره ياليت احد يساعدني في الاجابه على هالسؤال :(

Dickens was a Bourgeois and revolutionist but a revolutionist in his ((OWN WAY))
Twain was a Bourgeois and revolutionist but a revolutionist in his ((OWN WAY))

دورت في قوقل لكن ماحصلت شي يفيدني ياليت احد اذا عنده فكره عن هالموضوع يساعد
يكفيني لو 8اسطر بس
وجزاكم الله خير

RainAroma
29-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Dickens was a Bourgeois and revolutionist but a revolutionist in his ((OWN WAY))
Twain was a Bourgeois and revolutionist but a revolutionist in his ((OWN WAY))

لا تخوفك عبارة in his OWN WAY كل السالفه مقارنه بين الاثنين وكيف كل واحد منهم كان برجوازي وثوري ..
واهم شي اعرفي وش معنى البرجوازيه والثوريه ..
وحاولي تطبقينهم على رواية كل كاتب..
يعني اذا بتبحثين بقوقل طلعي كل واحد منهم على حده ..
وشوفي هذال يمكن يفيد ك :
(http://www.imam1.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110181) هون (http://www.enotes.com/great-expectations/q-and-a/how-did-dickens-applies-his-bourgeois-great-52173)

بالتوفيق bp039

s c r e a m
29-01-2010, 06:05 PM
\\

يب هو السبيكر ..ممكن يكون الشاعر نفسه وممكن يكون شخصيه من خيال الشاعر فيختلف من قصيده لثانيه.

فالشعر:
ان سألتك عن البرسونا .. ابدأي بجمله او جملتين عن القصيده بشكل عام ..
مثال:
My Last Duchess

My Last Duchess is a beautiful poem, written by the Victorian poet Browning and it's in the form of Dramatic Monologue . In fact, the persona in these lines is not the poet himself but Alfonso the Duke of Ferrara in italy.

عاد بعدها ادهري وتكلمي عن شخصيته استنادا على البويم نفسها انه يعاني من كذا وكذا وهذا واضح من اللاين الثاني لما قال بلابلابلا...

الثيمات فالروايه والمسرحيه والشعر:
فالغالب تجيب quotation منها وعلى ضوءه تشرحين الثيم فيها ..
اذكر مره جانا من Pride & Prejudice كوتيشن من اول حفله تقابل فيها دارسي واليزابيث pb189 وطلعوا منها وكل واحد شايل على الثاني.. قالنا الدكتور :
Speak about the theme:
ونفس الحكايه تبدين بالاعم بعدين تدخلين فالخاص(بشكل مختصر جدا جدا) :
-من وين هالمقطع من اي روايه ومين مؤلفها
-السيتنق وشو (الحفله واول مقابله بينهم)
-الشخصيات الموجوده فيه (دارسي واليزابيث)
-بعدين خشي فالعميق :D وتكلمي عن الثيم (Appearance Vs Reality)
شرح الثيمات فالشعر:
جابتلك قصيده وقالت تكلمي عن الثيم :
-معلومات عامه عن القصيده
-فالمقدمه حاولي تربطين الثيم بالحركه الادبيه الموجوده في هذاك العصر
رومانتيسيزم ولا ميتافيزكال ولا موديرنزم..
-بعدين تكلمي عن الثيم وكيف برز من خلال التون والاميجز والسيمبولز ..الخ
مثال:
"Daffodils"
Daffodils is a poem written by William Wordsworth one of
famous poets in the Romantic movement. In fact, this poem is a typical model of English Romanticicm for it deals with one of the major themes of this movement witch is nature and description of it's beauty.
وابدأي بعدها شرح ..

wish u all the Luck

bp039

ياناس بس pb094:sm3: ..

ياحبي لك والله pb189pb189pb189

شرح مره وافــــــــي مشاء الله مافي نقطه مهمه ماذكرتيها لي ربي يخليك ويسلمك .!!

فهمت ان شاء الله pb189

روحي ربي يوفقك ويفتحها عليك ياشيخه pb189

شكرا من هنـا لي بعد اسبوع pb189bp039

Hayoutta

شكراً ياعسل ماقصرتي والله

موفقه bp039

اخيراً اشكر miss huda ياحبي لهـا خلف الكواليس .!!

شكرا لكم وربي يوفقكم

bp039bp039bp039

MsS Beauty
29-01-2010, 09:47 PM
ممكن تشروحولي قاعده must وgot to وhave to بليييز امتحانى الصبح ولاافهمتها:(

Serenity
29-01-2010, 09:55 PM
ممكن تشروحولي قاعده must وgot to وhave to بليييز امتحانى الصبح ولاافهمتها:(

Open Course: 5th Week Lessons-5 (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=417584)
*Modals

Miss Huda
30-01-2010, 11:58 AM
pb094

s c r e a m
أفا عليك ياعسوولة موجودين دايماً ;)
بشريني عن انترودكشن للادب خلينا نفرح بك pb189

إعتذار :
لكل من راسلني الفترة اللي مضت ولا قدرت أرد عليهم
لكل من أرسل لي نصوص عشان اصححها أسفة ماقدرت ولا كان عندي حتى وقت الا بسيط
الإختبارات غرقت فيها والله يستر عدى اسبوع وباقي هالاسبوع :(
الله يسهلها من عنده
سامحوني ياللي مارديت عليكم ولا ساعدتكم
pb094

كونوا بخير
bp039

Rivers
31-01-2010, 10:50 AM
مرحبا bp039
عندي مشكلة في حفظ المفردات الجديدة:( (اللي تكون متشابهة بالكتابة مختلفة بالمعنى / اللي تكون متشابهة بالنطق مختلفة في المعنى )
يعني يا إن الكلمة تصير مررة مختلفة (مميزة ) حتى أحفظها , أو مارح أحفظها
فـهل أحد جرب طريقة معينة لهالمشكلة ونفعت ؟<<<يمكن تنفع لي pb094
الشيء الثاني معليش pb094 , ضيعت الرابط اللي يساعد ع نطق الكلمات (الحروف الصامتة وغيرها )
bp039

Serenity
31-01-2010, 11:26 AM
مرحبا bp039
عندي مشكلة في حفظ المفردات الجديدة:( (اللي تكون متشابهة بالكتابة مختلفة بالمعنى / اللي تكون متشابهة بالنطق مختلفة في المعنى )
يعني يا إن الكلمة تصير مررة مختلفة (مميزة ) حتى أحفظها , أو مارح أحفظها
فـهل أحد جرب طريقة معينة لهالمشكلة ونفعت ؟<<<يمكن تنفع لي pb094
الشيء الثاني معليش pb094 , ضيعت الرابط اللي يساعد ع نطق الكلمات (الحروف الصامتة وغيرها )
bp039

Open Course: Third week : Reading Skills-3 (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?p=10167376#post10167376)
Word Syllable
How to spell any word
Simple spelling guide
Root/Suffixes/Prefixes
Spelling Rules for plural nouns

انتي عندك مشكلة لانه بتحفظيهم بشكل منفرد ، لازم تحفظيها داخل جملة ولا بيصعب عليك .
الشيء الثاني عشان تحفظي تهجئة الكلمة هو الطريقة اللي وضحتها في ورشة القراءة.وحطيت رابطها فوق.
تكرريها عشره مرات بعد تقسيمها ومارح تنسيها ابد.طلعي تقسيم الكلمات من هنا
http://www.ldoceonline.com/
وماادري وش تقصدي بنطق الحروف الصامته بس برضو نفس الرابط الكورس فيه طريقة نطق الحروف المتحركة و بعض الحروف الصامته اللي الاغلبية بيواجه فيه مشكله

Rivers
31-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Open Course: Third week : Reading Skills-3 (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?p=10167376#post10167376)
Word Syllable
How to spell any word
Simple spelling guide
Root/Suffixes/Prefixes
Spelling Rules for plural nouns

انتي عندك مشكلة لانه بتحفظيهم بشكل منفرد ، لازم تحفظيها داخل جملة ولا بيصعب عليك .
الشيء الثاني عشان تحفظي تهجئة الكلمة هو الطريقة اللي وضحتها في ورشة القراءة.وحطيت رابطها فوق.
تكرريها عشره مرات بعد تقسيمها ومارح تنسيها ابد.طلعي تقسيم الكلمات من هنا
http://www.ldoceonline.com/
وماادري وش تقصدي بنطق الحروف الصامته بس برضو نفس الرابط الكورس فيه طريقة نطق الحروف المتحركة و بعض الحروف الصامته اللي الاغلبية بيواجه فيه مشكله

إن شاء الله بجرب الطريقة (وضعها في جملة ) ويارب تنفع معي :sm1:
يب يب الرابط اللي حطيتيه سيري هو اللي أقصده pb094 بس ضيعته pb094
الله يفتح عليك سيري ,تعبتك معي bp039pb189

غلا الهواجر
31-01-2010, 10:28 PM
يعطيكم العافيه حبيت آستفسر بالنسبه
[ts] لما تجي بنهاية الكلمه ماتنطق الــ t
بس لما ننطق parents لاحظت فيه نطق للـــ t >>>
why ??

بعد بــ [th] تلفظ بحسب الحركه فا لمن تجي بعدها <a , e > تلفظ ..ذ..
ولمن ماتجي بعدها تلفظ ..ث..
لكن بــــــtheory نطقتها ثيوري ...<< مع آنو بعدها e

bp039

Oriental Sense
31-01-2010, 10:55 PM
يعطيكم العافيه حبيت آستفسر بالنسبه
[ts] لما تجي بنهاية الكلمه ماتنطق الــ t
بس لما ننطق parents لاحظت فيه نطق للـــ t >>>
why ??

bp039

تنطق يا اختي الـ T حتى لو جا بعدها S
مثلا cats
لكن T تكون خفيفه او شبة مدغمة لأن الأحرف كلها تصدر من جهة وحده تسمى alveolar ridge
يعني الآن أبيك تلاحظين حركة لسانك وانتي تنطقين tk وجربي عدة مرات .. تلاحظين ان اللسان يتحرك من مقدمة الفم إلى وسط الفم ..

ثم الآن ابيك تنطقين ts ولاحظي حركة لسانك انه ما تغير كلها في مقدمة الفم .. ولسانك يلمس ظهر اسنانك ..
لحست مخك صح pb030
وهذا الإدغام طبيعي في النطق لأن الحروف متتاليه وتصدر من جهة واحده من الفم ..
طبعا فيه علم الصوتيات Phonetics هو اللي يشرح مخارج اصوات الحروف ..

بعد بــ [th] تلفظ بحسب الحركه فا لمن تجي بعدها <a , e > تلفظ ..ذ..
ولمن ماتجي بعدها تلفظ ..ث..
:sm4::sm4:
لكن بــــــtheory نطقتها ثيوري ...<< مع آنو بعدها e
bp039

لا يا اختي .. مالها قاعدة ..
فيه كلمات كثيرة تنطق ث مثل
theme
thesis
وغيرها ..
فلا توجد قاعدة لها .. ولازم مع الممارسة بتعرفين كيف تنطق الكلمات

نرجس بيتنا
01-02-2010, 01:10 PM
يعطيكم العافيه حبيت اطلب منكم طلب واتمنى تساعدوني فيه انا عندي برزنتيشن بكرة
وراح يكون عبارة عن Conversation pb094
وابغى تصححون لي لو فيه شي بالسبلنق او تكوين الجملة
وابغى تضيفون لي شوي على المحادثة لان احس انها شويةpb094

بإنتظاركمpb189pb189

A-HOW are you
B-Iam Fine
A- my birthday will be next munth.do you know agood studu for this party
B- yes Iknow.they take agood Picture and the Photographer who work in it is very profetional.

A-when they open
b-at 7:00 am

A-what time they close
B-at 9:00 pm

A-ok,Iwant to go to studu but Ido not know.where is it exactly
B- it is on the king fahad street

A-HOW about going to studu today
B- ok,thats agood idea.what time

A- lets meet at 7:00
B-oh Iam Sorry Gould we meet at 8:00

A-sure no problem

Hayoutta
01-02-2010, 03:14 PM
يعطيكم العافيه حبيت اطلب منكم طلب واتمنى تساعدوني فيه انا عندي برزنتيشن بكرة
وراح يكون عبارة عن Conversation pb094
وابغى تصححون لي لو فيه شي بالسبلنق او تكوين الجملة
وابغى تضيفون لي شوي على المحادثة لان احس انها شويةpb094

بإنتظاركمpb189pb189

A-HOW are you
B-Iam Fine
A- my birthday will be next munth.do you know agood studu for this party
B- yes Iknow.they take agood Picture and the Photographer who work in it is very profetional.

A-when they open
b-at 7:00 am

A-what time they close
B-at 9:00 pm

A-ok,Iwant to go to studu but Ido not know.where is it exactly
B- it is on the king fahad street

A-HOW about going to studu today
B- ok,thats agood idea.what time

A- lets meet at 7:00
B-oh Iam Sorry Gould we meet at 8:00

A-sure no problem

A-Hi sweety, how are you?
B-I'm fine, thanks. What about you??
A- Busy with exams but happy that it will be over next week.
B- Wish you the best luck in your exams
A- Thanks. Listen my birthday will be next month and I want to take some nice pictures of the party. Do you know any good studio that I can contact?
B- Yes I know a good one. They take good pictures and the photographer working in there is very professional.

A-Do you know their working time?
B- they start at 7a.m and finish at 9 p.m
A-Ok, I would like to go this studio but I do not know where it is exactly
B- It is located in King Fahad street

A-Do you mind going with me to the studio today?
B- No problem, at what time?

A- Can we meet at 7:00?
B-Oh I'm afraid I can't at 7.00, can we meet at 8:00?
A-Sure no problem. Where do you want us to meet???
B- I'll come tou your house & take you in my car
A- Great, maybe after going to the studio we can go to some place & have a coffee
B- Ok, good idea
A- So, see you at 8
B- See you then, take care

نرجس بيتنا
01-02-2010, 03:42 PM
a-how are you?
B-i'm fine, thanks
a- listen my birthday will be next month and i want to take some nice pictures of the party. Do you know any good studio that i can contact?
B- yes i know a good one. They take good pictures and the photographer working in there is very professional.

A-do you know their working time?
a-ok, i would like to go this studio but i do not know where it is exactly
b- it is located in king fahad street

a-do you mind going with me to the studio today?
B- no problem, at what time?

A- can we meet at 7:00?
B-oh i'm afraid i can't at 7.00, can we meet at 8:00?
A-sure no problem

الله يعطيك العااااااافيه ويفرج همك
إذا ماعليك امر تقدرين تزيدين على المحادثة شوي وراح اكون لك شاكرة

Hayoutta
01-02-2010, 04:25 PM
الله يعطيك العااااااافيه ويفرج همك
إذا ماعليك امر تقدرين تزيدين على المحادثة شوي وراح اكون لك شاكرة

عدلت اجابتي و طولت المحادثة شوي.

@آنسه دولمه@
01-02-2010, 06:53 PM
انا امتحاني بكره انقليزي وعندي سؤالين اتمنى الاقي عليهم اجابه شافيه
عندنا الـ Apostrophes الفاصله العليا تستخدم لملكية الفرد قبل حرف s
ولملكيةالجمع بعد حرف s
ومع it'sاختصار it is-it has
لكن يقولون في الكتااب ان its وهي ضمير ملكيه مانحط فاصله علييها
انا كيف اعرض ان هذي ضمير ملكيـه؟؟من it's اختصار الإت هاز أو الإت از...
الشي الثااني
هذا تمرين اتمنى تساعدوني فيه
cange to plural
a teacher explains E تصبح:teacher explain E
طيب ليه صارت كذه؟؟ مو احنا بنحولها للجمـع مو المفروض نضيف S عند اكسبلاين؟؟
وهذي كماان من نفس التمرين تشينق تو بلورل
a teacher dose not explain تصير teacher donot explain E
طيب ليه صار الحل كذه؟pb094

وابي حلول الأبوستررفي"الفاصله العليا" على هالتمرينpb189
الله يرضى عليكم انا ادري ان من شروط الموضوع ما احد يسأل عن حلول واجبات
لكن الحين مثل ماتعرفون مافي واجبات احتاج الإجابه عشان الإمتحانات
التمرين اللي ابي اجابه عليه
USE the apostrophe
this is girl book
وبـسpb189
بروح انام ساعتين اتمنى اقوم والاقي اجابتكمpb094

تذكرت شيpb189
الفاصله بين الأرقام باللغه الإنجليزيه
ماني فاهمه كل كم رقم لازم احط فاصله؟؟كل ثلاث ارقام يعني؟هل لها قاعده محدده بالأرقام؟
الله يجزاكم الجنهpb189

قمر السلاطين
01-02-2010, 06:57 PM
A-Hi sweety, how are you?
B-I'm fine, thanks. What about you??
A- Busy with exams but happy that it will be over next week.
B- Wish you the best luck in your exams
A- Thanks. Listen my birthday will be next month and I want to take some nice pictures of the party. Do you know any good studio that I can contact?
B- Yes I know a good one. They take good pictures and the photographer working in there is very professional.

A-Do you know their working time?
A-Ok, I would like to go this studio but I do not know where it is exactly
B- It is located in King Fahad street

A-Do you mind going with me to the studio today?
B- No problem, at what time?

A- Can we meet at 7:00?
B-Oh I'm afraid I can't at 7.00, can we meet at 8:00?
A-Sure no problem. Where do you want us to meet???
B- I'll come tou your house & take you in my car
A- Great, maybe after going to the studio we can go to some place & have a coffee
B- Ok, good idea
A- So, see you at 8
B- See you then, take care

هذي اضافة عن تنظيم الحفلة ان شاء الله تعجبك ولو تبين اكثر عطيتك
bp039

have you decided the birthday theme
?
B- not , yet
A- Y ou can set up the party in a garden full with plants and flowers. The place could be everywhere, in a nearby restaurant, in hotel ballroom, or just in your backyard garden.
B- It will be in our garden , it is big and full of coloured flowers
. Do you have any suggestions ?
A-yes , I think it's better to
make the invitations yourself or order them from the special card seller but you could use your own design as special and personal touch. The invitations should have the same theme as the birthday party's theme
B- what do you mean ?
A- If you choose garden theme, the invitations should have flowers, plants, gardening tool, sand, on it.

B- great , it will be brilliant and it is a new idea as well
A- I would like to make a recording for my birthday and ask the guest to record their feelings , what do you think ?

B- good , but you have to prepare them before and I will help you
A- I am so thankful

قمر السلاطين
01-02-2010, 07:07 PM
آنسه دولمة

انا امتحاني بكره انقليزي وعندي سؤالين اتمنى الاقي عليهم اجابه شافيه
عندنا الـ Apostrophes الفاصله العليا تستخدم لملكية الفرد قبل حرف s
ولملكيةالجمع بعد حرف s
ومع it'sاختصار it is-it has
لكن يقولون في الكتااب ان its وهي ضمير ملكيه مانحط فاصله علييها
انا كيف اعرض ان هذي ضمير ملكيـه؟؟من it's اختصار الإت هاز أو الإت از...

الحين الفرق اشوفه جدا واضح وبقولك كيف
its ذي اكيد ملكية كيف تعرفين لان دايم يجي بعدها noun اسم
its + noun
مثال
I like its colour
أحب لونه
the dog has broken its leg
الكلب كسر ساقه
اذا its يجي بعدها اسم
وغالبا ماتجيك ببداية الجملة ! يعني مثلا مستحيل اقولك
its leg the dog broken

ولكن it's اللي هي اختصار it is و it has تجي دائما sub او ببداية الجملة
مثال
it is a pen
it's a pen
انه قلم
it has four legs
it's four legs
لديه أربعة أرجل
هذا البارت الاول وان شاء الله تكونين فاهمته
pb036

قمر السلاطين
01-02-2010, 07:35 PM
cange to plural
a teacher explains E تصبح:teacher explain E
طيب ليه صارت كذه؟؟ مو احنا بنحولها للجمـع مو المفروض نضيف S عند اكسبلاين؟؟
وهذي كماان من نفس التمرين تشينق تو بلورل
a teacher dose not explain تصير teacher donot explain E
طيب ليه صار الحل كذه؟pb094

وابي حلول الأبوستررفي"الفاصله العليا" على هالتمرينpb189
الله يرضى عليكم انا ادري ان من شروط الموضوع ما احد يسأل عن حلول واجبات
لكن الحين مثل ماتعرفون مافي واجبات احتاج الإجابه عشان الإمتحانات
التمرين اللي ابي اجابه عليه
USE the apostrophe
this is girl book
وبـسpb189
بروح انام ساعتين اتمنى اقوم والاقي اجابتكمpb094

تذكرت شيpb189
الفاصله بين الأرقام باللغه الإنجليزيه
ماني فاهمه كل كم رقم لازم احط فاصله؟؟كل ثلاث ارقام يعني؟هل لها قاعده محدده بالأرقام؟
الله يجزاكم الجنهpb189

Teachers explain E
ليش ما اضفنا s في explain
?
حنا نضيف s بالاسماء
مثلا teachers
oranges
cats

بس الافعال اللي تجي بعدها في زمن المضارع البسيط تكون من غير s
explain =verb
فعل مايصير نضيف له s بعد sub الجمع

مثال
cats chase mice
teachers start classes at 7.00

ماتضيفين s للفعل اللي بعد sub اذا كان جمع
بس اذا مفرد تضيفين

مثال على المفرد sub

the teacher explains the lesson
a cat chases the mouse

don't تجي مع الجمع I
I. you, they , we , you + don't
doesn't تجي مع المفرد
She , he , it + doesn't

حل التمرين
it is the girl book

قصدك
it is the girl's book
girl = singular
' تكون على اليسار

دعواتك
bp039bp039

Hayoutta
01-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Teachers explain E
ليش ما اضفنا s في explain
?
حنا نضيف s بالاسماء
مثلا teachers
oranges
cats

بس الافعال اللي تجي بعدها في زمن الماضي البسيط تكون من غير s
explain =verb
فعل مايصير نضيف له s بعد sub الجمع

مثال
cats chase mice
teachers start classes at 7.00

ماتضيفين s للفعل اللي بعد sub اذا كان جمع
بس اذا مفرد تضيفين

مثال على المفرد sub

the teacher explains the lesson
a cat chases the mouse

don't تجي مع الجمع I
I. you, they , we , you + don't
doesn't تجي مع المفرد
She , he , it + doesn't

حل التمرين
it is the girl book

قصدك
it is the girl's book
girl = singular
' تكون على اليسار

دعواتك
bp039bp039

You are really a treasure to this forumbp039

MgnoOontah
01-02-2010, 07:51 PM
-
السلام عليكم ،’
يعطيكم ألف ع ـآفيه على ماتقدمونه ..
ربي يوفقكم ويجعله في ميزان حسناتكم يااااارب pb189

ماادري هل مكان طلبي صحيح والا لا ! pb094

الوكاد عندي الله يسلمكم مسرحية ادرسها اسمها
The Bacchae by Euripides
وعلي إختبار السبت ولا أدري وش سالفتها :(
تععععبـت وانا ابحث عنها لكن ماالقى اشياء تفيدني :(
فياليت اللي قد درسها او يعرفها
يعطيني خلفيه عنها أو القصه بإختصار وبالعربي طبعاً :D
لأن قريتها بالانقليش لكن في اشياء مازالت غامضه بالنسبه لي
وودي افهمها أزين من اني احفظ وبس :(

عسـآكم ع القوهـ يآرب ’،
bp039

غلا الهواجر
01-02-2010, 08:01 PM
تنطق يا اختي الـ T حتى لو جا بعدها S
مثلا cats
لكن T تكون خفيفه او شبة مدغمة لأن الأحرف كلها تصدر من جهة وحده تسمى alveolar ridge
يعني الآن أبيك تلاحظين حركة لسانك وانتي تنطقين tk وجربي عدة مرات .. تلاحظين ان اللسان يتحرك من مقدمة الفم إلى وسط الفم ..

ثم الآن ابيك تنطقين ts ولاحظي حركة لسانك انه ما تغير كلها في مقدمة الفم .. ولسانك يلمس ظهر اسنانك ..
لحست مخك صح pb030
وهذا الإدغام طبيعي في النطق لأن الحروف متتاليه وتصدر من جهة واحده من الفم ..
طبعا فيه علم الصوتيات Phonetics هو اللي يشرح مخارج اصوات الحروف ..

لا يا اختي .. مالها قاعدة ..
فيه كلمات كثيرة تنطق ث مثل
theme
thesis
وغيرها ..
فلا توجد قاعدة لها .. ولازم مع الممارسة بتعرفين كيف تنطق الكلمات

ثآنكس مآرررررره

صحيح آنلحس مخي بالبدايه
بس صححتي لي معلوماتي

مآره ثانكسbp039

Oriental Sense
01-02-2010, 08:12 PM
-
السلام عليكم ،’

The Bacchae by Euripides

عسـآكم ع القوهـ يآرب ’،
bp039

هلا اختي
فيه شرح مفصل هنا
http://www.sparknotes.com/drama/bacchae/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bacchae

http://www.gradesaver.com/the-bacchae/

$ حزش $
01-02-2010, 08:17 PM

The Bacchae
by Euripides

و عليكم السلام
هنا (http://www.sparknotes.com/drama/bacchae/themes.html)
هنا (http://www.shmoop.com/bacchae/summary.html)
هنا (http://www.123helpme.com/search.asp?text=Bacchae)

bp039

حكايا الورد
01-02-2010, 08:31 PM
hi all
to borrow from
to owe to
to lend to
a loan to/ from
could someone pls explain the specific difference between them
I'm really confused ,I have an exam tomorrow and these words are include in ,
thanks (f)

LilY~Rose
01-02-2010, 08:39 PM
-
السلام عليكم ،’

The Bacchae by Euripides

عسـآكم ع القوهـ يآرب ’،
bp039

حزش bp039 بعد اذنك

جربي هذااا

Here (http://translate.google.com.sa/translate?hl=ar&langpair=en%7Car&u=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bacchae)

Serenity
01-02-2010, 09:04 PM
hi all
to borrow from
to owe to
to lend to
a loan to/ from
could someone pls explain the specific difference between them
I'm really confused ,I have an exam tomorrow and these words are include in ,
thanks (f)

there is a big difference
borrow
means to take and use something that belongs to someone else. you have to bring it back to him
(يستعير)
lend
to let someone take and use something that belongs to you.He will bring it back
(يـُعير)

مثال
Huda borrowed Manal's book
اللي استعار هنا هدى لكذا نستخدم borrow معها

Manal lent Huda her book
اللي أعـار هنا هي منال لكذا استخدمنا lend معها

\
owe

to need to pay someone for something that they have done for you or sold to you, or to need to give someone back money that they have lent you

يعني معناها/ يدين
I owe you 200 riyals
أدين لك بـ200 ريال
يعني انا المدين

loan
lend someone something, especially money
معناها أقرض
وهي ممكن تكون مرادف لـlend
بس غالبا تستخدم في الادانات النقدية فقط.
ولمن تكون اسم فرح تكون بمعنى قرض

حكايا الورد
01-02-2010, 09:15 PM
there is a big difference
borrow
means to take and use something that belongs to someone else. you have to bring it back to him
(يستعير)
lend
to let someone take and use something that belongs to you.He will bring it back
(يـُعير)

مثال
Huda borrowed Manal's book
اللي استعار هنا هدى لكذا نستخدم borrow معها

Manal lent Huda her book
اللي أعـار هنا هي منال لكذا استخدمنا lend معها

\
owe

to need to pay someone for something that they have done for you or sold to you, or to need to give someone back money that they have lent you

يعني معناها/ يدين
I owe you 200 riyals
أدين لك بـ200 ريال
يعني انا المدين

loan
lend someone something, especially money
معناها أقرض
وهي ممكن تكون مرادف لـlend
بس غالبا تستخدم في الادانات النقدية فقط.
ولمن تكون اسم فرح تكون بمعنى قرض

thanks very much honey for illustrating the meaning of each word
they're clear now :)
bp039

MgnoOontah
01-02-2010, 09:21 PM
-

Oriental sense
حزش
Lily rose

الله يسعدكم ويسهل عليكم كل امر ويجزآإآكم بالجنه pb189
كنت اتمنى انه بالعربي..لكن والله ماقصرتـوووواا
يامال العافيه ، نخدمكم بالأفراح bp039:D

LilY~Rose
01-02-2010, 09:27 PM
-

Oriental sense
حزش
Lily rose

الله يسعدكم ويسهل عليكم كل امر ويجزآإآكم بالجنه pb189
كنت اتمنى انه بالعربي..لكن والله ماقصرتـوووواا
يامال العافيه ، نخدمكم بالأفراح bp039:D

pb036الموقع اللي حطيته مترجم للعربيه :D:D:D:D

قمر السلاطين
01-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Hayoutta

You are really a treasure to this forum

thanx honn
I am really speechless
you are more than treasure !
and we all notice your great effort

نوآره ..}~
01-02-2010, 09:44 PM
لو سمحتوآ ,

وآبي موقع ’ تحديد مستوى ’ آنجليزي

لآن آنآ عندي آختبآر يوم آلآحد !

وآذآ مآحليت مآقلبوني =(

MgnoOontah
01-02-2010, 10:11 PM
pb036الموقع اللي حطيته مترجم للعربيه :D:D:D:D

لبى قليبك توه يفتح معي pb189 ..
حاولت كذا مره قبل وكل شوي يقول error pb093
بس هشوى زااااان الحين :D
لاهنتي يالغلا .. ألف شكرـرـر مرتن أخرى bp039

قمر السلاطين
01-02-2010, 10:22 PM
لو سمحتوآ ,

وآذآ مآحليت مآقلبوني =(

هذا موقع يحدد مستواك ويرسلك الأجوبة على ايميلك

http://www.berlitz.com/

تحددين الدوله
بعدين تروحين على test your language
تلقينها باقصى اليسار
ودخلي معلوماتك وايميلاتك

target language
support language
اختاري E

company identifier اكتبي اي شي women

مشرفتنا سيري حاطة لنا كمان برنامج مرة حلو تقدرين تحملينه

http://http3.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=440710

MgnoOontah
01-02-2010, 10:26 PM
لو سمحتوآ ,

وآذآ مآحليت مآقلبوني =(

تفزلي خيتو هالثلاث مواقع pb189 ..

(http://www.englishjet.com/english_courses_files/tests.htm)2 (http://www.answerenglish.co.uk/english-level-test.php)

3 (http://www.learn4good.com/languages/english_level.htm)

بالتوفيق يآرب bp039 ،’..

قمر السلاطين
01-02-2010, 10:26 PM
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
عندي مية سؤال حقت مبتدئين اذا حابة اعطيك اياه قوليلي

نوآره ..}~
01-02-2010, 11:05 PM
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
عندي مية سؤال حقت مبتدئين اذا حابة اعطيك اياه قوليلي

اييه يااعمري ياليت :(pb189

ومشكورراات قلببي ع المسااعده !

ودعووووواتكم اني انقبببل :(pb189pb189

@آنسه دولمه@
01-02-2010, 11:26 PM
قـــمـر السلاطينpb189pb189pb030
الله يعطييييك العافيه.. ماتتخيلين قد ايش فررررحتيني
قمت من النوم وعلى طول رفرشت على المووضوع لا لقـيت ردكpb030
الله يفرج لك كل حاجاتك ويسعدك دنيا وآخره ويوفقك ويدخلك الجنهpb189pb189
عن جد عن جد فرحتييييني ... لدرجه اني اذاااكر واقول الحمدلله ياربpb189وادعيلكpb094

المهم حبيبتي تراي ما انعطى وجه:D
معليش عندي كم سؤال بعدد:D<برا:D
سوو اللي يشوفها ويعرف الإجابه عادي يجـاوب عليها$:

عندي سؤال but the verbs into the corect form
I(be)--- a teacher
بالفراغ الأول نحط im
she (be) --- a pupil
نحط بالفراغ is
they be -- mothers
نحط بالفراغ are
كل هالاشيا عارفتها بس ابغى مثال لحاله جت وحطينا بالفراغ was-wereممكـن؟

قاعدةالـpassive+by المعروفه .. اللي نتبدى بالـ O "الأوبجكت" وبعدها الفيرب تو بي
IS OR ARE معليش متى نحط وير أو وااس ؟ على حسب ايش؟نسيتـ !

عندي هنا Change to passive+by
do the girls clean the class ?
الحل is the class cleand by the girl ?
<< اكتب ذا قيرل ولاذا قيرلس ؟الشي الثااني
ممكن ابغى مثال على غرااار هالقاعده يعني نفس طريقةالحل بالضبط
بس بدل الـis يكون فيها are

نـرجع للأبوسترفيpb094apostrophe
ابوريك حلي وانتي صححيلي " أو اي احـد "$:انا راح احط الفاصله بالأماكن اللي احس انو لازم
ولو فيه مكان نسيت ماحطيييت فيه يليت تخبرينيbp039
thes is the girl's book
thes'e are the girls books
< هنا بس بمكـان واحد؟
the cat drinks its milk
<< هنا الضمير تبع الملكيـه؟عشان كذه مااحط؟
والإس اللي بالدرينكس هذا يعني فعل مضاارع ملحووق بـ s?
she's a good girl.
he's written E

وآخر سؤال
الأسئله اللي نتوقع إجابتها بـ NO
الـ I,you,we,they يآخذون don'tوالـshe,he,it يآخذون doesn't
مهمـــاااا كان الفعل اللي بالجمله نفسه ... كان مضارع او مااشي انا مااعلي مننه
القاعده هذي ماتتغير بس بالأسئله اللي نتوقع إجابتها بـ لآ ؟؟
والأسئله اللي نتوقع إجابتها بـنعم هنا على حسب الفعل ؟؟
يعني... نو وي اقوووول:
they didn't travel,did they ??
لان السؤال اتوقع إجابته بـ نو ... اما عكس هذا النوع من الأسئله فاستخدمdose,did,doعلى حسب الفعل اللي عنديييي
وكمااان
اذا فيه سؤال زي كذه
she isn't happy, is she?
اقول no,she isn't
وبنفس الوقت مافيه تعارض مع القااعده اللي فوق لان هنا استخدمت الـis الموجوده؟

الله يرضى لي علييييييكم عن جد آسفه ثقلت عليكمpb189
بليز أي احد يشوف الأسئله ويعرف الإجابه يجااوب حتى لو مو قموورهpb094
جزاكم الله خير امتحاني بكرررهbp039

*روبين*
01-02-2010, 11:51 PM
عندي سؤال but the verbs into the corect form
I(be)--- a teacher
بالفراغ الأول نحط im
she (be) --- a pupil
نحط بالفراغ is
they be -- mothers
نحط بالفراغ are
كل هالاشيا عارفتها بس ابغى مثال لحاله جت وحطينا بالفراغ was-wereممكـن؟

نستخدم was - were في الماضي مثل
He was a teacher
They were teachers

على حسب زمن الجملة اللي عندك إذا مضارع استخدمي is- are - am
وإذا ماضي استخدمي was- wrer

عندي هنا Change to passive+by
do the girls clean the class ?
الحل is the class cleand by the girl ?
<< اكتب ذا قيرل ولاذا قيرلس ؟الشي الثااني
ممكن ابغى مثال على غرااار هالقاعده يعني نفس طريقةالحل بالضبط
بس بدل الـis يكون فيها are

تكون thr girls ما تغيرينها

مثال اللي تبينه

Do the students bring the books?
Are the books brought by the students ?

نـرجع للأبوسترفيpb094apostrophe
ابوريك حلي وانتي صححيلي " أو اي احـد "$:انا راح احط الفاصله بالأماكن اللي احس انو لازم
ولو فيه مكان نسيت ماحطيييت فيه يليت تخبرينيbp039
thes is the girl's book
thes'e are the girls books
< هنا بس بمكـان واحد؟

الاولى صح بس THIS ;`تنكتب

الثانية الابوستروفي هنا
girls' books

ومب في كلمة these

the cat drinks its milk
<< هنا الضمير تبع الملكيـه؟عشان كذه مااحط؟
والإس اللي بالدرينكس هذا يعني فعل مضاارع ملحووق بـ s?

ايوه صح

she's a good girl.
he's written E

She is a good student

He has written E

وآخر سؤال
الأسئله اللي نتوقع إجابتها بـ NO
الـ I,you,we,they يآخذون don'tوالـshe,he,it يآخذون doesn't
مهمـــاااا كان الفعل اللي بالجمله نفسه ... كان مضارع او مااشي انا مااعلي مننه
القاعده هذي ماتتغير بس بالأسئله اللي نتوقع إجابتها بـ لآ ؟؟
والأسئله اللي نتوقع إجابتها بـنعم هنا على حسب الفعل ؟؟
يعني... نو وي اقوووول:
they didn't travel,did they ??
لان السؤال اتوقع إجابته بـ نو ... اما عكس هذا النوع من الأسئله فاستخدمdose,did,doعلى حسب الفعل اللي عنديييي

صح الضمائر اللي قلتي مع do - does هذا في المضارع

وفي الماضي كل الضمائر مع did

أقولك شي اذا صار الجزء الاول من السؤال مثبت يعني اللي بعد منفي و الاجابة مثبته والعكس

وكمااان
اذا فيه سؤال زي كذه
she isn't happy, is she?
اقول no,she isn't
وبنفس الوقت مافيه تعارض مع القااعده اللي فوق لان هنا استخدمت الـis الموجوده؟

ايه صح ما فيه تعارض ابد

الله يوفقك يا رب و تنجحين بالفل مااارك .

@آنسه دولمه@
02-02-2010, 02:57 AM
نستخدم was - were في الماضي مثل
He was a teacher
They were teachers

تسلمين حبيبتي روبين ماقصرتي معي
بس هي اذا جابتها لي على شكل فرااغات انا شدرااني احط بالفرغ واس ولا وير ؟؟
يعني He was a teacher .. هنا teacher تعطي احساس ان هذاا ماضي ولازم استخدمله واس ؟
وThey were teachers و teachers تعطيني انطباع ان هذا يستخدملها وير ؟؟عشان الإس يعني اللي بالنهايه؟

على حسب زمن الجملة اللي عندك إذا مضارع استخدمي is- are - am
وإذا ماضي استخدمي was- wrerيطول لي بعمرك ممكان مثـال؟؟
اي احد يشوف ردي هذا عادي يرد .. شوي وطالعه من البيت اممتتتحن
برب مذااكررره

مرررره شكراا روبين كلك ذووق تسلمين

*روبين*
02-02-2010, 03:33 AM
هلا و غلا بآنسة دولمة أنا هنا للصباح تبين شيء أنا حاضرة

بس هي اذا جابتها لي على شكل فرااغات انا شدرااني احط بالفرغ واس ولا وير ؟؟

was تجي مع he - she - it -Iيعني مع المفرد

were تجي مع they -we - you يعني مع الجمع

هذا للماضي

ممكان مثـال؟؟

The guys cleaned the room >>>>> هنا مااااضي

The room was cleaned by the guys .

The maid cleans the room>>>>>>هنا مضااارع

The room is cleaned by the maid
برب مذااكررره

الله يوفقك ومثل ما قلت فوق
تبين مساعدة اتفضلي .

انتبهت أخطأ في السبيلنغ في ردي اللي راح سووريpb094
bp039

@آنسه دولمه@
02-02-2010, 09:11 AM
الله وناسسسه توني جايه من إمتحان الإنقليييزي:D
يجننننننن<<< بنقلبها موضوع الطلاب والطلبات حق الأسره:D...
لأ من جد أحب اشكر كل من سلااهم في إخراج هالنجاحpb189pb030
قمـر السلاطينpb189
روبينpb189
يكفيييي الراحه النفسيه اللي عطيتوني اياه لمن حسيت اني فاااهمه ومتابعه معكم خطوه بخطووه
سوووو ثلالاااث ارباع الاشيا اللي سألتكم عنها جتني اليــوم;)

برايفت روبين:D
شفتي القاعده اللي راسلتيلي عليها:D
الفعلين *
اليوم الصبح راجعتها ولمن دخلت النت قبل لا اطلع من البيت بدقيقتين لقيييتك
مرااستلني علييها.. وبلإمتحان شفتهااااااا ابشرك وحليتها:D
الله لايخليني منكمpb189عن جد بلإمتحان ادعيلكمpb094

قمر السلاطين
02-02-2010, 04:31 PM
اييه يااعمري ياليت :(pb189

ومشكورراات قلببي ع المسااعده !

ودعووووواتكم اني انقبببل :(pb189pb189

1/The correct Question form :
a/ I can use your rubber ?
b/ Can use I your rubber ?
c/ Can I use your rubber ?

2/ The correct plural of mountain :
a/ I saw many mountain
b/ I saw many mountains
c/ I saw many mountains es

3/ My brother…………………like vegetables .
a/doesn’t
b/ don’t
c/ do

4/ Sharks …………………..in the sea.
a/ live
b/ doesn’t live
c/ lives

5/ Sadie …………………got a friendly face .
a/ has
b/have
c/does

6/ Where is my mobile ? can you see
a/ I t
b/ him
c/ you

7/ Ben and Jack ………….Tv.
a/is watching
b/ are watch
c/ are watching

8/ Can you …………….a horse?
a/ speak
b/ ride
c/ cook

9/ Sadie , look at the time , you ……………….go to bed
a/ don’t
b/must
c/have

10/I can ……………….on my head
a/ stood
b/standing
c/stand

11/Is there any milk ?
a/ No , it is not
b/ No there are not
c/ No there is not

12/ going / to / are / photos / some / take/ we ..
a/ some photos we going are take
b/we are going to take some photos
c/ are we going take to photos some

13/ You must ……………to the doctor
a/ went
b/ going
c/ go

14/ Choose the correct form
a/ there is not a dining room
b/ there are not a dining room
c/ there not dining room

15/ Choose the correct form
a/ Sadie and Joe usually have breakfast at 7 .30
b/ Sadie and Joe have usually breakfast at 7.30
c/ Sadie and Joe have breakfast usually at 7.30

16-She`s must taller -------me
A than B as C that

17-He lives in the same street------- tome
A next B beside C – opposite D than

18- Her eyes ---------- a very light blue
A – are B- have C- has
19-------------- help me?
A -can you to B- do you can C- can you

20- You ------ worry about it
A not must B don`t must C must not D mustn`t

22-. ...... Does she like swimming? No, she .
A. does B. don't
C. doesn't D. isn't

2 3. What _____ you like to drink? A glass of water, please.
A. are B. will
C. can D. would

2 4. _____ you ever seen a Golden Eagle? Yes, I have. It was in Scotland.
A. Have B. Are
C. Did D. Had

2 5- Have you been in England a long time? Yes, several months. I've been here _____ August last year.
A. in B. since
C. for D. during

2 6- What were you doing when I called you yesterday? I _____ cleaning the kitchen. That's why I was in a hurry.
A. been B. did
C. am D. was

2 7- How fast can you read English? I'm quite good but Julia is _____ than me.
A. fastest B. more fast
C. faster D. fast

2 8- He's very clever. He says, he _____ be a professor Good luck to him!
A. intends B. is
C. is going to D. wants

2 9- How long ______ you been a dancer? About six years now. I love it.
A. were B. have
C. had D. did

30 That officer doesn’t __from Dhahran
a. comes b. come
c. coming d. is coming

31. Susan sometimes _________downtown to shop
a. go b. is going
c. going d. goes

33- We sometimes ________________our friends in Jeddah
a. visit b. visits
c. are visiting d. visiting

34-. Water always __________at 100°C
a. boiling b. is boiling
c. boils d. are boiling

35- I seldom ___ fish but my brother ___ it
a. eat – loves b. eats - love
c. eat – love d. am eating - is eating

36- They always __ tennis on Thursday
a. plays b. play c. is playing d. are play

37-ـyou ever……………Fawzi for help..........?

a. Do - depending on b. Are - depending on
c. Do - depend on d. Do - depends on

38 -What classes' __ you __ on Tuesdays?
a. is - having b. does - have
c. was – having d. do - have
39..you mind helping me move this table? Not at all. Where shall I put it?
A. Wouldn't B. Will
C. Could D. Would

40- It was a fantastic party! Yes, John ________ it was good.
A. told B. said
C. said us D. told to us

41-John is always busy. He has to ______. Yes, I know. So do I.
A. work hard B. work hardly
C. hardly work D. hard work

42- Your room is in amess you must tidy
a- Them b-me c-her d-it

43- ………………..we dreamimg ?
a- Are b- have c- is

44- There are some
a- Sandwiches b- paper c- pen

45- Chosse the correct form
a- Can they fly to London ?
b- They can fly to London ?
c- Can fly they to London ?

46- We have got an appointment ……………….Saturday
a- On b- In c- since

47- We have met with Mr. Smith …………………. March .
a- In b- on c- for

48- The patients have been staying here for …………..five days
a- For b- since d- last

49- I never …………………. Gloves
a- Wears b- wear c- wearing

50- There ……………….a shop behind your house
a- A n b- a c- some

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
خمسين سؤال للمبتدئين
والخمسين الثانية تحت

قمر السلاطين
02-02-2010, 04:33 PM
- I can ……………………. The school bus 51
a- Catch b- cought c- catches d- to catch
52- …………….there any cheese in the recipe ?
a- Is b- are c- some
53- There isn’t ……………………..tea or coffee
a- Some b- any c- an
54-Are there …………………..posters in your office ?
a- Any b- some c- a
55- Was John ready for his exam last week? No, he _________ studied anything at all.
A. hasn't B. hadn't
C. didn't D. wasn't

56- Choose the correct form
a- I sometimes watch films in English
b- Sometimes I watch films in English
c- I watch sometimes films in English
57- It is 5:10 p.m , the time here is
a- Five past ten b- Ten past five c- ten to five
58- It is 9: 45 p.m , the time here is
a- Quarter to ten b- ten to quarter c- ten past nine
59- Yesterday , we ………………the whole goods
a- Buy b- bought c- are buying
60- Last week they ……………………..to move to another country
a- Decided b- decide c- will decide

61- Mary and her sisters …………………….going to make a party
a- Are b- is c- will
62- Choose the correct form
a- Is Sadie going to find it easy ?
b- Is Sadie going find it easy ?
c- Are Sadie going to find it easy?
63- The pirates have not …………………..
a- Attack b- attacked c- are attacking
64- My class mates are interested ……………..swimming
a- In b- on c- at
b-

65- When I was young , I was good ……………fishing

a- In b- on c- at

66- Choose the correct one

a- Sandra has got a long nose
b- Sandra have got a long nose
c- Sandra has gets a long nose

67- Sadie is ……………. her computer at the moment

a- Use b-uses c- using

68-Smith got the full mark , he is the……………..in the class

a- Better b- best c- good

69- Those two companies are………….popular than the other companies
a- Much b- more c- the

70- What is the …………..amazing city in the world ?
a- More b- most c- much

71-Read the article and answer the questions :

The Adventure of Robinson Cruse

The adventure of Robinson Cruse is the story of a desert island nearly three hundreds years ago . Richie Sowa , from Middlebrough in the UK, is a 21st century Robinson Cruse , his home is an island near cancum in Mexico , but Richie ‘s island is different . He built it himself - with 250,000 plastic bottles !
The house has got a living room , a simple kitchen and two bedrooms . The weather is hot , dry and sunny so Richie uses solar power , h has got a solar cooker , a shower , electric lights and camera , he shares the island with his pets , two ducks and for cats .
A lot of tourists visit the island and , last year, an ecology student stayed there and studied Richie way of life , It is like paradise “ he said .

1- What did Richie use to build his house?>
………………………………………………………………………..

2- How many rooms has he got ?
………………………………………………………………………………

3- Is the weather good ?
……………………………………………………………………………….

4- How does Richie cook his food ?
……………………………………………………………………………………

5- Do tourist visit him ?
…………………………………………………………………………………….

72/ which of the following is correct ?

a / shes married with three children .
b / She,s married with three children .
c / She's married with three children .

73/ Which of the followings is correct ?
a / where have you been all this time . ?
b/ Where have you been all this time
c/ Where have you been all This time ?

74-A.enogh B.inugh C.enof D.inoogh
75A.Study B.Studi C.Studey D.Studdy
76-A.walk Bwealk C.woak D.woalk
78-A. chikin B.chicken C.checken D.chekeen
79-A-swimming B.swimming C.swemmimg D.swamming
80-A-cheir. B.Cheir C- Chair D.Chiar

81/ Last week we …. To Dammam .
a/ go
g/ goes
c/ went

82/ …… Some
tea ?
a / would you like
b/ Do you like

83/ Majid …… in England for her last holiday .

/ were
b / be
c / was

84/ I know that girl . I like ……
a/ she
b/ her
c/ hers

85/ We need ……money to rebuild the house .

a/ many

b/ much

c/ multi

86- Choose the correct question form .
a What we will eat for tomorrow ?
b- What will we eat for tomorrow ?
c- What we will be eat for tomorrow ?

87-T he doctors have ……………….the operation
a- Done
b- Did
c- Do

88- The nurse ……………….the room three hours ago
a- Washed
b- Washin
c- Have washed

89- Choose the correct form
a- What did the members suggest for the meeting ?
b- What did the members they suggest for the meeting ?
c- What did suggest the members for the meeting ?

90- Elaham ……………her bag next week
a- Is going to take
b- Are going to take
c- Going to take [/COLOR]

الحلوة shahoda
02-02-2010, 06:22 PM
؟How are you everybody
I hope you are fine

I have some questions

.. كيف آقدر أفرق بين going to و will لمن أستخدمهم في المستقبل ؟!

مررره متلخبطة بينهم .. :sm1:

أنتظر شرحكم ياحلووين

$ حزش $
02-02-2010, 06:41 PM
كيف آقدر أفرق بين going to و will لمن أستخدمهم في المستقبل ؟!

اهلين

you use be going to +v to express:
1. a future intention
2. a prediction based on what we see

you use will + v to express:
1. an on-the-spot decision
2. a prediction based on what you think
3. a threat
4. a promise

bp039

الحلوة shahoda
02-02-2010, 06:56 PM
اهلين

1. an on-the-spot decision

bp039

آهلا .. pb058
مره شكراً على المساعدة .. بس وش يعني الجملة اللي فووق pb058

pb094bp039

Only Me
02-02-2010, 07:05 PM
؟How are you everybody
I hope you are fine

I have some questions

.. كيف آقدر أفرق بين going to و will لمن أستخدمهم في المستقبل ؟!

مررره متلخبطة بينهم .. :sm1:

أنتظر شرحكم ياحلووين

هذي اضافة للي قالته حزش
هذا رد لسيرينتي فيه شرح لقاعدة going to و will
http://vb.eqla3.com/showpost.php?p=10247313&postcount=2

$ حزش $
02-02-2010, 07:07 PM
بس وش يعني الجملة اللي فووق

يعني قرار اتخذتيه بلحظه
ما كنت مقرر انك تتخذين هالقرار

مثلا
انت تسولفين انت و صديقتك
و قالت لك عن شي سوته الدكتوره لكم
و انت ما اعجبك هالشي و قررتي تروحين و تكلمينها، فتقولين
OK, I will go and talk to her
انت توك تتخذين هالقرار, قبل ما كنت مقرره انك تكلمينها
بس بلحظه اتخذتي هالقرار، عشان كذا تستخدمين will

مثال ثاني
انت قاعده بغرفه و الدريشه مفتوحه, و فجاءه بردت، و قررتي تسكرين الدريشه، يصير تقولين
Oh, I feel so cold. I will close the window

pb036
ان شاء الله مفهوم
:D

الحلوة shahoda
02-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Only Me
$ حزش $

حبيباتي ماقصرتوا والله مره فهمت .. آلله يجزيكم خير يارب =)pb189

معليش ممكن تشرحون لي الفرق بين some وany ؟ !

والحين لمن أقارن متى أحط er ومتى أحط more :confused:؟!
ومتى أحط less... than ؟؟!

وقاعدة as....as متى أستخدمها وكيف أستخدمها ؟!

سورري أسئلة كثيرة لكن والله أبغى أتأكد من معلوماتي
لأنه الخميس إختباري وهذي الأشياء وقفت معايا وقت المراجعة ودروت عليها هنا
ماحصلتها .. فياريت تساعدوني pb189

وسووري لو ردي مخالف ..=( .!
آنتظركم pb189

pb094bp039

LilY~Rose
02-02-2010, 09:02 PM
bp039Only Me
$ حزش $

حبيباتي ماقصرتوا والله مره فهمت .. آلله يجزيكم خير يارب =)pb189

معليش ممكن تشرحون لي الفرق بين some وany ؟ !

وقاعدة as....as متى أستخدمها وكيف أستخدمها ؟!

سورري أسئلة كثيرة لكن والله أبغى أتأكد من معلوماتي
لأنه الخميس إختباري وهذي الأشياء وقفت معايا وقت المراجعة ودروت عليها هنا
ماحصلتها .. فياريت تساعدوني pb189

وسووري لو ردي مخالف ..=( .!
آنتظركم pb189

pb094bp039

نستخدم some في الجمل الخبرية و ليس المنفية أو السؤال.
We had some books

لكن:
any نستخدمها مع السؤال و النفي.
مع السؤال :
Is any body there?l
مع النفي :
I don't have any book

bp039bp039

Only Me

pb094bp039

المقارنه في اللغة الإنجليزيه :

عندنا الصفات تنقسم الى قسمين : صفات قصيره وصفات طويله
( عشان نعرف هل الصفه طويله والا قصيره نحتاج ننطقها الصفه اللي فيها اكثر من مقطع تعتبر طويله واللي بس مقطع واحد تعتبر قصيره ماعدا بعض الاستثناءات البسيطه )
خليني اعطيك مثال:

الصفات القصيره :
Tall = مقطع واحد يعني تعتبر قصيـــره والمقارنه بين شخصين او شيئين فتكون المقارنه كذا:
Ali is tallerthan Majed
وبعد مانضيف للصفه er لازم يكون فيه بعدها than

المقارنه في الصفات الطويله :
الصفه اللي راح نستعملها هي (comfortable)معناها مريح لو نطقناها راح نشوف انه فيها اكثر من مقطع تقريبا فيها 3 مقاطع
معناها ماراح نستعمل er نهائيااا هنا
وبديلها راح يكون كلمة more

المثال :
My care is more comfortable than yours

وطبعا هذي نفس اللي قبلها راح يكون بعدها كلمة than

bp039bp039

قاعدة as .....as نستعملها للمساواة في المقارنه بمعنى ثاني
تستخدم as......as للمقارنه بين شيئين او شخصين لهما نفس الصفه أو يوجد شئ مشترك بينهما..

مثال

Ali is 21 years old..Fahad is also 21

على وفهد بينهما شئ مشترك وهو المرحله العمريه ..كلهم 21 سنه ..فتكون صياغة الجمله كذا:

Ali is as old as Fahad

فيكون شكل الجمله مع الصفه : as + adjective + as

مثال 2 -
honey is as sweet as sugar

واذا تبين توضيح زياده ابشري bp039

الحلوة shahoda
02-02-2010, 09:30 PM
LilY~Rose

الله يسعد قلبك يارب على المساعدة =)pb189

اممم طيب less... than .. برضوا تجي مع الصفات الطويلة صح ..؟!

ومررره شكراً على المساعدةpb058bp039

قرأت الإضافة اللي في ردك .. جزاك الله خيراً كثيراُ
والله يعطيك العافية pb058bp039

LilY~Rose
02-02-2010, 09:44 PM
lily~rose

الله يسعد قلبك يارب على المساعدة =)pb189

اممم طيب less... Than .. برضوا تجي مع الصفات الطويلة صح ..؟!

ومررره شكراً على المساعدةpb058bp039

صح
وشيكي على ردي فوق اضفت له شرح

meEema
02-02-2010, 09:56 PM
heeey
can i ask to give me some simple presentation topics cuz i'm not that much in english
if any one can help please help me i need it now

LilY~Rose
02-02-2010, 10:00 PM
heeey
can i ask to give me some simple presentation topics cuz i'm not that much in english

We don't give ready presentation
we just helppb036

نوآره ..}~
02-02-2010, 10:15 PM
لو سمحتوإ
معليش عندي إشكإل
ب Article
هذي هي إلإدوإت‎ a ,‎ an ‎,‎ the ‎‏

1 - a تستخدم قبل الإسم إلنكره إلذي يبدإ بحرف سإكن

This is a book

2‏ ‏-‎ an تستخدم قبل الإسم إلنكره إلذي يبدإ بحرف متحرك

This is an apple

سوإل هإلحين كلهم نفس بعض وإلبوك وإلإبيل كلهم إسمإء نكره ،
يعني ليش إستخدمنإ في كل وإحد إدإه مختلفه a‏ و an

إتمنى تكونون فهمتوإ علي
وشكرإ مقدمإ !

Serenity
02-02-2010, 10:25 PM
heeey

طالعي اول وثاني رد

Serenity
02-02-2010, 10:27 PM
اللي عندهم اختبارات ويجي يسألوا عن القواعد تفضلوا اقرأوا عنهم في هذا الرابط
موجود فيه كل اللي تسالون عنه وتدرسونه.
http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=406950

لو سمحتوإ
معليش عندي إشكإل
ب Article

This is a book

This is an apple

إتمنى تكونون فهمتوإ علي
وشكرإ مقدمإ !

Open Course : Fourth Week Lessons-4 (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?p=10247155#post10247155)

Articles

LilY~Rose
02-02-2010, 10:34 PM
لو سمحتوإ
معليش عندي إشكإل
ب Article

This is a book

This is an apple

إتمنى تكونون فهمتوإ علي
وشكرإ مقدمإ !

a & an
كلهم للنكره
The
للمعرفه

لكن متى نستخدم a ومتى نستخدمan
( احرف اللغة الانجليزيه فيها الساكن consonants وفيها المتحرك Vowels )

اذا كانت الكلمه بدايتها بحرف Vowel يعني متحرك ( واحد من هالخمسه ){a- e- i - u - o } نستعمل الاداة an
واي كلمة تكون بدايتها بواحد غير هالخمسة أحرف المتحركه (Vowels ) نستعمل معها
الأداة a

مثال:

this is -a-flat
this is -an--eraser

meEema
02-02-2010, 10:41 PM
We don't give ready presentation
we just helppb036

i didnt mean i want a ready presentation
i meant presentation topics
ideas to talk about()

thanks bp039

LilY~Rose
02-02-2010, 10:57 PM
i didnt mean i want a ready presentation
i meant presentation topics
ideas to talk about()

thanks bp039

sorrybp039bp039

YOu can use one of these topics

MY friend

A nice day

My trip to....(write the name of any place)1

Internet

advertisements

MY favourite market

My mother

My parents

or you write about any disease

etc

نوآره ..}~
03-02-2010, 07:34 AM
a & an
كلهم للنكره
The
للمعرفه

لكن متى نستخدم a ومتى نستخدمan
( احرف اللغة الانجليزيه فيها الساكن consonants وفيها المتحرك Vowels )

اذا كانت الكلمه بدايتها بحرف Vowel يعني متحرك ( واحد من هالخمسه ){a- e- i - u - o } نستعمل الاداة an
واي كلمة تكون بدايتها بواحد غير هالخمسة أحرف المتحركه (Vowels ) نستعمل معها
الأداة a

مثال:

this is -a-flat
this is -an--eraser

مشكوووره يإعمري !

بس لحظه إنإ إختبرت في Artible
عشإن إشوف إنإ فهمت إو لإ ؟

جإني سوإل /
Sam is ..... University student

فإإلفروض إحط an

حطيته طلع خطإ ، إلجوإب إلصحيح a

ليش ؟

! Move on
03-02-2010, 08:10 AM
^
أظن لأن Sam "شخص" .. لا يجب ان يعامل معاملة المادة
فنصفه بأنه A university student ..
بينما لو كنا نتكلم عن "مادة" كمقال أعجبني مثلا فأصفه بأنه An outstanding article

وإذا حبيتي وصف أدق إن شاء الله الأعضاء ما بيقصرون وياج ..bp039

Serenity
03-02-2010, 08:24 AM
مشكوووره يإعمري !

بس لحظه إنإ إختبرت في Artible
عشإن إشوف إنإ فهمت إو لإ ؟

جإني سوإل /
Sam is ..... University student

فإإلفروض إحط an

حطيته طلع خطإ ، إلجوإب إلصحيح a

ليش ؟

لانه كلمة University حرف U نطقه مختلف.بتنطقيه "يو" وفي هالحالة مانستخدم معه an
بعكس كلمة umbrella النطق للحرف مختلف وهنا تحطي an

دفا الثلج
03-02-2010, 11:36 AM
لو سمحتوإ
معليش عندي إشكإل
ب Article

This is a book

This is an apple

إتمنى تكونون فهمتوإ علي
وشكرإ مقدمإ !
اذا صارت الكلمه تبتدي بحرف متحرك الي هي(A,E,O,I,U)
نحط قبل الكلمه AN

:Dالحين سؤالي ممكن مواقع يسوون اختبار توفل حابه اعرف مستواي فيه قبل مااسويه
واذا فيه اي كتب تساعدني بكون ممنونتكمpb094

RainAroma
03-02-2010, 11:42 AM
\\

اذا صارت الكلمه تبتدي بحرف متحرك الي هي(A,E,O,I,U)
نحط قبل الكلمه AN

ايه صح عليك ..
قبل حروف العله اللي ذكرتيهم تجي الـAn
وهذا من مجهودات الاكاديميه pb189..
التبسيط الوجيز للتوفل فيه شرح كامل للاختبار
وتدريبات وروابط وارقام معاهد :
هون (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=439479)

بالتوفيق bp039

e7sas Ontha
03-02-2010, 01:05 PM

عندي طلب صغير .. ابي عبارات انقلش اكييد

عن التخرج .. ابي اكتبها بكاارد

يكون لها معنى لو طويله اختصرها ..

مشكورررييين ..

Serenity
03-02-2010, 01:14 PM

عندي طلب صغير .. ابي عبارات انقلش اكييد

عن التخرج .. ابي اكتبها بكاارد

يكون لها معنى لو طويله اختصرها ..

مشكورررييين ..

رسائل قصيرة لمختلف المناسبات #87 (http://vb.eqla3.com/showpost.php?p=14615131&postcount=87)

قمر السلاطين
03-02-2010, 07:13 PM
هذي كمان موقعين حلوين ,,,

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category4%7C10001%7C10051%7C-102094%7C147551;-102001;11442;-102094%7Cecards%7CGraduation

http://www.brailleenterprises.com/graduation_day.htm

oدفءo
04-02-2010, 05:49 PM
كيف اعرف مستواي بالانجليزي
هل فيه اختبار معين
او موقع يحدد مستواي ويبدأ يعلمني من المستوى الي أنا فيه

وشكرا

$ حزش $
04-02-2010, 06:01 PM
كيف اعرف مستواي بالانجليزي
هل فيه اختبار معين
او موقع يحدد مستواي ويبدأ يعلمني من المستوى الي أنا فيه

وشكرا

تعالي هنا (http://vb.eqla3.com/showpost.php?p=16407004&postcount=1108)
و هنا (http://vb.eqla3.com/showpost.php?p=16407115&postcount=1109)

و ارجعي شوفي الردود اللي بعد 1113

bp039

نوآره ..}~
05-02-2010, 04:50 PM
السلآم عليكم ,

لو سمحتوآ , ممكن تشرحون لي ,

آيش آلفرق بين many وبين much

ومتى نستخدم كلآ منهمآ !

و a few و a little و a lot of

( يعني كل وحده وش سآلفتهآ ومتى تستخدم .. الخ )

وشكرآ مقدمآ pb094pb189

Serenity
05-02-2010, 04:55 PM
السلآم عليكم ,

ومتى نستخدم كلآ منهمآ !

و a few و a little و a lot of

( يعني كل وحده وش سآلفتهآ ومتى تستخدم .. الخ )

وشكرآ مقدمآ pb094pb189

مشروح الدرس كامل هنا
Open Course : Fourth Week Lessons-4 (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?p=10247155#post10247155)
Countable & Uncountable Nouns

*روبين*
05-02-2010, 04:59 PM
السلآم عليكم ,

ومتى نستخدم كلآ منهمآ !

pb094pb189

أظن المشرفة ذكرت أنه في موضوع فيه القاعدات
briefly , much is used with uncountable nouns
much مع الاسماء الغير معدودة مثل money
many is used with countable ones
many مع الاسماء المعدودة مثل pens
bp039

``~larayssa``~
05-02-2010, 06:52 PM
hipb189
i wanna ask about the different styles which we use
in english writing

e.x. it is important for student to study
are there certain books talking about them??
if not,from where i can learn em??
if u know any one wrtie plzpb189pb189

RainAroma
05-02-2010, 08:39 PM
hipb189
i wanna ask about the different styles which we use
in english writing

e.x. it is important for student to study
are there certain books talking about them??
if not,from where i can learn em??
if u know any one wrtie plzpb189pb189

هذي الـDifferent writing styles

argumentative
informative
comparative
scientific
narrative
وهذا الكتاب رائع انصحك فيه ..
يشرح الكتابه من المبادئ ( الـtopic sentence وكلمات الربط ..
ويتعمق ويشرح الستايلز بلغه وطريقه سهله ومبسطه pb189..

http://images.bookbyte.com/isbn.aspx?isbn=9780838402238

بالتوفيق bp039

نوآره ..}~
05-02-2010, 11:24 PM
معليش سوآل \

بـ Making questions

آذآ مع آلعفل آلمضآرع آلذي فيه ’ s ’ نستخدم ’ Does ’

مثآل \

Ahmed plays tennis
Does ahmed play tennis ؟

لكذآ آنآ فآهمه , بس

Huda watch TV
Does huda watch TV ؟

الجمله هذآ ليش بدينآ آلسوآل بـ Does
مع آنهآ مآفيهآ ’ S ’

وشكرآ مقدمآ ! pb094pb189

Oriental Sense
05-02-2010, 11:41 PM
معليش سوآل \

بـ Making questions

آذآ مع آلعفل آلمضآرع آلذي فيه ’ s ’ نستخدم ’ Does ’

مثآل \

Ahmed plays tennis
Does ahmed play tennis ؟

لكذآ آنآ فآهمه , بس

Huda watch TV
Does huda watch TV ؟

مع آنهآ مآفيهآ ’ S ’

وشكرآ مقدمآ ! pb094pb189

هلا اختي
Huda watch TV
الصحيح
Huda watches TV
لأن الزمن
simple present

$ حزش $
05-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Huda watch TV
Does huda watch TV ؟

مع آنهآ مآفيهآ ’ S ’

الجمله اصلا فيها خطاء
الفعل المفروض يكون watches يعني فيه s
الفاعل مفرد اللي هو هدى
عشان كذا نحط مع الفعل s
و نستخدم Does

نوآره ..}~
05-02-2010, 11:52 PM
هلا اختي
Huda watch TV
الصحيح
Huda watches TV
لأن الزمن
simple present

الجمله اصلا فيها خطاء
الفعل المفروض يكون watches يعني فيه s
الفاعل مفرد اللي هو هدى
عشان كذا نحط مع الفعل s
و نستخدم Does

آيه آنآ قلت آلسآلفه فيهآ شي !

بس لآني نقلتهآ بآلضبط من شرح محملته من هنآ من هذآ آلقسم

شررح كآمل عن آلقرآمر ,

ولقييت آللي كتبته لكم بآلضبط :(

عشآن كذآ جيت آستفسر ,

يعني آلشرح آللي عندي فيه خطآء pb036

ع آلعموووم مشكوررين pb189

``~larayssa``~
05-02-2010, 11:52 PM
RainAroma
الله يعطيك العافية حبوبةbp039pb189

NADAL
06-02-2010, 04:18 AM
شباب كيف الحال
>> يفكر ويقول يارب ماني مخالف المهم
انا رجال ابي اختبر توفل لكن ماني عارف وين عنوانهم وكيف طريقه التسجيل
انا بحايل يعني يا ليت تجيبون عنوان اقرب واحد لي ودمتم

Serenity
06-02-2010, 05:04 AM
^
^
^
هنا (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=439479)

Yellow flower
07-02-2010, 11:52 AM
مرحبا,,

لما اروح المكتبه واكون ابغى اشتري كتاب بالانجلش pb024
احتار ايش اخذ هذا الكتاب ولا هذا..!!
و للاسف دايما يكون اختياري غير موفق :sm1:

فحبيت انو كل واحد
يكتب لنا اسم كتاب حلو .. قرأه.. و استفاد منه ..
و مافي مانع لو يكلمنا عنه ,, حتى تعم الفائده للجميع pb027

Serenity
07-02-2010, 12:01 PM
مرحبا,,

فحبيت انو كل واحد

Read to Live (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=405514) ‏

Oriental Sense
07-02-2010, 12:03 PM
مرحبا,,

فحبيت انو كل واحد

إذا كنتي مبتدئة
توجد في جرير كتب بالإنجليزي
مخصصة للـ Pre-teens
لغتها حلوة وسهله ..
أيضا فيه قصص مختصرة للروايات العالمية مخصصة للأطفال .. مثل Robinson Crusoe و Pride and Prejudice وغيرها
أنصح المبتدئين فيها ..

*روبين*
07-02-2010, 02:14 PM
مرحبا,,

فحبيت انو كل واحد

فيه مجموعة حلوة ولغتها مب صعبة منها :
Facts & Figures
Real Life لــ Dr.Phil
The secret
There are no limits لـ Danny Cox

وبالتوفيق .

سحر عيونو
08-02-2010, 01:17 PM

اهلين ..
عندي سؤال عن استخدام Have للسؤال زي :
Have u seen my book ?j
متى استخدمها ومتى استخدم Did ..؟

bp039bp039

Serenity
08-02-2010, 01:26 PM

اهلين ..
عندي سؤال عن استخدام Have للسؤال زي :
Have u seen my book ?j
متى استخدمها ومتى استخدم Did ..؟

bp039bp039
المثال لزمن المضارع التام
كامل الشرح وكيفية استخدامه هنا:

Open Course: 5th Week Lessons-5 (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=417584)
اسم الدرس: (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=418453)
*Present Perfect

Did للماضي البسيط
كامل الشرح وكيفية استخدامه هنا:
Open Course : Second Week Lessons-2 (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=409677)
Simple Pastاسم الدرس:

Yellow flower
09-02-2010, 10:08 AM
Read to Live (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=405514) ‏

Thank u so much sweetie

Yellow flower
09-02-2010, 10:09 AM
إذا كنتي مبتدئة
توجد في جرير كتب بالإنجليزي
مخصصة للـ Pre-teens
لغتها حلوة وسهله ..
أيضا فيه قصص مختصرة للروايات العالمية مخصصة للأطفال .. مثل Robinson Crusoe و Pride and Prejudice وغيرها
أنصح المبتدئين فيها ..

الله يعطيك العافيه حاطه عيني على Pride and Prejudice ان شاء الله ناويه اقراها
مشكور اخوي

Yellow flower
09-02-2010, 10:10 AM
فيه مجموعة حلوة ولغتها مب صعبة منها :
Facts & Figures
Real Life لــ Dr.Phil
The secret
There are no limits لـ Danny Cox

وبالتوفيق .

تسلمين والله ,,
شكرا لك
ان شاء الله بشتري Real Life احسه حلو مره pb189

Honor
09-02-2010, 12:07 PM
السلام عليكم
اول سؤال لي في الأكاديمية
انا تقريبا ليفيل 4
في الإنجليزي
وابغى اشتري لي قصة او نوفل
تناسب لي ابغى شئ اندمج معه لإني إنسانة ملوله
شكرا

Miss Huda
09-02-2010, 12:25 PM
اهلا وسهلا وحياك الله بيننا :)
نتمنى انه تتطور لغتك اكثر وبصراحة توك يعني لازم تشدي الحيل من الان pb094
أنا أنصحك لأني مجربة ركزي ع قصص الأطفال كثير ولاتشتري مثلا كتب ثقيلة او صفحاتها كثيرة بما انك ملولةpb095
شفتي القصص او الروايات اللي تجيك على شكل سلسلة يعني من كتابين او 3 الى عشرة وتكون قليلة الصفحاتpb071
مثلا روز ويل هاي هالسلسة خطيرة انصح الكل يشتريها تلقيها بجرير انا للاسف ماحصلت الا خمسة وباقي خمسة pb030
مع زميلة لي جابتها استعرتها منها ورجعتها تألمت كثير السلسة حلوة مرة وسهلة اللغة :sm5:
عندك كتب مثلا تطوير الذات لاتاخذي الثقيلة الدم اللي مدري تصنعين وكلش ما اقلل من قيمتهم لكن خذي;)
مثلا شيء تطوري فيه صفاتك مواهبك
إن شاء الله أقدر مع انشغالي ارسلك قائمةpb058 بأفضل القصص والروايات البسيطة واللي لغتها مش معقدة:sm4:
بالإضافة لو مثلا حبيتي تقرين نوفل من نوع كلاسيكي حلو بس لازم تشوفي الـ edition مرحلة فيه للمبتدئين :)
ركزي عليه وفيه متوسط برضوا خليك متسلسلة وان شاء الله تقدري بظرف قصير
توصلي لمرحلة المتقدمين
هنا رابط المكتبة الالكترونية الإنجليزية تقدري تشوفي رأيهم في كل كتاب
http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=283447
قراءة ممتعة اتمناها لكbp039pb189

Mr.Designer
09-02-2010, 08:59 PM
السلام عليكم

ممكن قاموس يترجم إلى اللغة الإنجليزيه ؟
أبي افضل قاموس :( !

*روبين*
09-02-2010, 09:09 PM
السلام عليكم

اذا تقصد جهاز الكتروني لترجمة كلمة وحده بس الكثير و أنا منهم يفضل أطلس .
وما أؤيد القواميس اللي تترجم جمل كاملة , الواحد لازم يعمل عقله شوي.

LilY~Rose
09-02-2010, 09:14 PM
السلام عليكم

ان كنت تقصد قاموس تحمله وتستعمله :
قاموس بابيلون pb189pb189pb189 احسن قاموس جربته في حياتي

وميزته انه مايترجم لك مثل قوقل قص ولزق

وهذا رابط التحميل :
here (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=547617&highlight=babylon)

bp039

أحـلآهـم
09-02-2010, 10:02 PM
السلام عليكم

أنا توني شارية قاموس إلكتروني من العبيكآن
مره أليييييييييييييييم :sm5: pb189
باللمس ومعاه بين
ومتنوعه القواميس فيه يعني طبي - شامل - عسكري - رياضي ..إلخ
قيمته بـ 1200

/

RainAroma
09-02-2010, 10:20 PM
السلام عليكم

هذي قواميس الكترونيه ..
Online dictionary (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/)
Urban dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/popular.php?character=A) (للكلمات العاميه والسلانق)
Phrasal verbs dictionary (http://www.englishpage.com/prepositions/phrasaldictionary.html)
مثل اللي سألت عنها الاخت جنوون(Bleed out)
Dictionary of Idioms (http://www.yourdictionary.com/idioms/tiptoe) (للعبارات الاصطلاحيه)
Glossary of Literary Terms (http://www.uncp.edu/home/canada/work/allam/general/glossary.htm) (للمصطلحات الادبيه)
بالتوفيق

..bp039..

caredes
09-02-2010, 10:25 PM
السلام عليكم ..
انا عندي مشكلة بقراءة النصوص الانجليزية، فيه بطأ وتشتت بالافكار.. يعني اقرأ بعض المفردات وما اجمعها مع بعض بنفس الوقت.. يبي لي ارجع كم مره .. وحالتي صعبه pb034 وبكذا امل ولا اكمل الي بديت فيه ... وش تجاربكم مع القراءة ؟

Only Me
09-02-2010, 10:56 PM
السلام عليكم ..
انا عندي مشكلة بقراءة النصوص الانجليزية، فيه بطأ وتشتت بالافكار.. يعني اقرأ بعض المفردات وما اجمعها مع بعض بنفس الوقت.. يبي لي ارجع كم مره .. وحالتي صعبه pb034 وبكذا امل ولا اكمل الي بديت فيه ... وش تجاربكم مع القراءة ؟

انت تذكرني ببدايتي ..يبدو انه ماعندك حصيلة لغوية انجليزية جيدة وبالاضافة الى انه يمكن انك قليل تقرا
فتقعد تذكر معنى كل كلمة وتترجم البعض فيقطع عليك حبل افكارك ويشتتك
اذكر يوم اني ادرس بالجامعه وانا بسنه اولى اقعد على الصفحة الوحده بالكتب الدسمة وقت كثيييير ..اترجم كلمه كلمه وبالنهايه مااحس اني فاهمه من كثرة الدش(بتشديد الدال بالفتح pb027)
لكن اذا تبي نصيحتي ..لاتطب بالغويط على طول خذ كتب قد مستواك بالبدايه و خصوصا القصص اللي مستواياتها للمتوسطين .. وكثر قرايه قد ماتقدرحتى اذا انت فعلا ودك تطور من انجليزيتك وتسهل عليك فهم النصوص
هالكلام كله لو انجليزيتك ضعيفه
باي ذا واي اعجبتني صورتك الرمزية pb192

$ حزش $
10-02-2010, 12:37 AM
السلام عليكم
اول سؤال لي في الأكاديمية
انا تقريبا ليفيل 4
في الإنجليزي
وابغى اشتري لي قصة او نوفل
تناسب لي ابغى شئ اندمج معه لإني إنسانة ملوله
شكرا
و عليكم السلام و رحمه الله و بركاته

انصحك و بقوة بهالكتاب pb189
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51eRoDJuh%2BL.jpg
لغه الكتاب الاصليه البرتغاليه و هذي النسخه الانقلش
يعني الكتاب مترجم للانجليزيه
لغه مره سهله و هو كله قصص
القصه الوحده ما تتعدى ال3 صفحات
فيه اشياء و مواضيع مره تجنن :sm5:
يعني ما فيه امل تملين :D
و ان مليتِ فانت ما لك طب :D
ايه نسيت تلقينه بجرير و سعره يمكن ما يتعدى 50

السلام عليكم ..

و عليكم السلام و رحمه الله و بركاته

بقول لك الحل اللي قالته لي استاذتي و اللي ما اعجبني و مع ذلك طبقته و طلعت هي الصح :D
اذا بغيت تقرأ انقلش افتح الكتاب و امش :D
فهمت ما فهمت ما عليك pb036
امش بالقراءة لان رأسك ما راح يستوعب كل شي
فيه شي و كلمات راح تثبت بعقلك و كلمات و اشياء ما راح تفهمها
بس ما عليك انت مو قاعد تذاكر
انت قاعد تقرأ
و من نفسك راح تفهم بعض معاني الكلمات بدون ما ترجع للقاموس pb036:D

bp039

caredes
10-02-2010, 03:03 PM
only me
انت تذكرني ببدايتي ..يبدو انه ماعندك حصيلة لغوية انجليزية جيدة وبالاضافة الى انه يمكن انك قليل تقرا
فتقعد تذكر معنى كل كلمة وتترجم البعض فيقطع عليك حبل افكارك ويشتتك
اذكر يوم اني ادرس بالجامعه وانا بسنه اولى اقعد على الصفحة الوحده بالكتب الدسمة وقت كثيييير ..اترجم كلمه كلمه وبالنهايه مااحس اني فاهمه من كثرة الدش(بتشديد الدال بالفتح )
لكن اذا تبي نصيحتي ..لاتطب بالغويط على طول خذ كتب قد مستواك بالبدايه و خصوصا القصص اللي مستواياتها للمتوسطين .. وكثر قرايه قد ماتقدرحتى اذا انت فعلا ودك تطور من انجليزيتك وتسهل عليك فهم النصوص
هالكلام كله لو انجليزيتك ضعيفه
انا اعتبر نفسي متوسط يعني.. بس الكتب بصراحه ما عمري قريت غير الكتب الجامعية .. وبعض المقالات من النت.. مقالات صغيره ..بس مااستمتع فيها زي مااستمتع بالعربي :(
عاد الحين محمل لي كم رواية من الرويات السهلة وبحاول اقراها بهالاجازه...
يعطيك العافية bp039

حزش
بقول لك الحل اللي قالته لي استاذتي و اللي ما اعجبني و مع ذلك طبقته و طلعت هي الصح
اذا بغيت تقرأ انقلش افتح الكتاب و امش
فهمت ما فهمت ما عليك
امش بالقراءة لان رأسك ما راح يستوعب كل شي
فيه شي و كلمات راح تثبت بعقلك و كلمات و اشياء ما راح تفهمها
بس ما عليك انت مو قاعد تذاكر
انت قاعد تقرأ
و من نفسك راح تفهم بعض معاني الكلمات بدون ما ترجع للقاموس
صراحه معلومه اول مره تمر علي وبطبقها ان شاءالله ، لأنو احيانا تجي كلمه ما افهمها واحاول اجيبها من الكونتكس ويبدأ التشتيت الذهني.. وانا من النوع الي ابي افهم كل الكلمات الي اقراها ..
عموماً معلومه قيمه وبطبقها بقرأتي ان شاءالله ..
ألف شكر.. bp039

! Move on
10-02-2010, 08:47 PM
السلام عليكم ..bp039
شو يعني Linguistic ؟
عندنا كورس في الجامعة بهاذا الاسم وحابة أعرف عن شوو بالضبط .. ؟
وشكراً ^^

قمر السلاطين
10-02-2010, 10:11 PM
السلام عليكم ..bp039
شو يعني Linguistic ؟
عندنا كورس في الجامعة بهاذا الاسم وحابة أعرف عن شوو بالضبط .. ؟
وشكراً ^^

هلا move on
bp039

مادة اللغويات هذي pb030
هي تقريبا تركز على اللغة من ناحية علمية
أذكر كنا ندرس أشياء كثيرة منها كيف نكتسب اللغة
وكيف نطورها ويتكلمون بعد عن الكفاءة اللغوية
كيف ندرس كذا لغة بوقت واحد
الطفل شلون يتعلم اللغة ؟
كيف الكبير في السن يتعلم اللغة ,,
وش هي dialects و slang وaccents

يتحدثون عن طبيعة وتكوين اللغة بصفة عامة
it is a scientific study focuses on the nature and structure of language

فيها نظريات كثيرة وفيه عالم لغوي اسمه chomesky له مكانته بذا العلم :D

وتذكرت بعد عن طريقة الكلام في أماكن معينة situations

من ضمن اللي درسناه الفرق بين error وmistakes

العوامل اللي تأثر على تعلم اللغة

هذي اضافة جبتها من موقع

Linguistics is the study of human language. Knowledge of linguistics, however, is different from knowledge of a language. Just as a person is able to drive a car without understanding the inner workings of the engine, so, too, can a speaker use a language without any conscious knowledge of its internal structure. And conversely, a linguist can know and understand the internal structure of a language without actually speaking it.

يندرج تحت علم اللغة فروع مثل الصوتيات
علم المعاني والصرف
وهذي نبذة بسيطة عن كل فرع

Phonetics. Phonetics is the study of the sounds of language and their physical properties. Phonetics describes how speech sounds are produced by the vocal apparatus (the lungs, vocal cords, tongue, teeth, etc.) and provides a framework for their classification. Two practical applications of phonetics are speech synthesis, the reproduction by mechanical means of the sounds produced in human language; and speech recognition, the developing capacity of computers to comprehend spoken input.

--Phonology. Phonology is concerned with the analysis and description of the meaningful sounds uttered in the production of human language, and how those sounds function in different languages. The letter "p," for example, can be pronounced in several different ways: an English speaker interprets these different pronunciations as one sound, whereas a speaker of some other language might interpret the pronunciations as two or more sounds. It is phonological analysis such as this that allows the foreign language teacher to pinpoint and correct students' pronunciation difficulties in the foreign language classroom.

--Morphology. Morphology is the study of the structure of words. Morphologists study minimal meaning units, or morphemes, and investigate the possible combinations of these units in a language to form words. For example, the word "imperfections" is composed of four morphemes: im+perfect+ion+s. The root, "perfect," is transformed from an adjective into a noun by the addition of "ion," made negative with "im" and pluralized by "s."

--Syntax. Syntax is the study of the structure of sentences. Syntacticians describe how words combine into phrases and clauses and how these combine to form sentences. For example, "I found a coin yesterday" is embedded as a relative clause in "The coin which I found yesterday is quite valuable." Syntacticians describe the rules for converting the first sentence into the second.

--Semantics. Semantics is the study of meaning in language. The goal of semantic study is to explain how sequences of language are matched with their proper meanings and placed in certain environments by speakers of the language. A demonstration of the importance of meaning to the grammar of a language is the following well-known example from Chomsky (1957): Colorless green ideas sleep furiously. This is a grammatical sentence; but because semantic components have been ignored, it is meaningless in ordinary usage.

Sociolinguistics

Sociolinguistics is the study of language as a social and cultural phenomenon. Studies of language variation, language and social interaction, language attitudes and language planning are major divisions within the subfield of sociolinguistics.

--Language Variation. Language variation is a term used to describe the relationship between the use of linguistic forms, geography, and certain social categories, such as social class, ethnic group, age, sex, occupation, function, and style. The combination of these various factors in speech result in an individual's idiolect, or particular and idiosyncratic manner of speech. When a variety of language is shared by a group of speakers, it is known as a dialect. A dialect, whether standard or nonstandard, includes the full range of elements used to produce and present speech: pronunciation, grammar, and interactive features. In this respect, dialect should be distinguished from accent, which usually refers only to pronunciation.

All speakers of a language speak a dialect of that language. The speech of a resident of Alabama is quite different from the speech of a New Englander, as the Texan differs in language variety from the resident of rural Kentucky, and so forth, even though the language spoken by all is English. Further differentiation is possible by investigating factors such as social class, age, sex, occupation, and others.

--Language and Social Interaction. Language and social interaction refers to language and its function in the real world. Three subfields of sociolinguistics investigate this relationship: pragmatics, the ethnography of communication and discourse analysis.

bp039pb189

! Move on
11-02-2010, 09:12 AM
^
وااااو شرح وااافي ومفيييد
يعني علم اللغة شي ممتع :sm3:
مشكوووورة حبيبتي على الإفادة، أقدرلج هالشي ^^
ما قصرتي

Miss Huda
11-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Move on
علم اللغة ممتع صدقيني وناسة لو تدرسيه بالبداية كاإنترودكشن pb094
وبعدها تتفرعي مع فروعه
يووه لا يفوتك الفونتكس جدا جدا جدا ممتع وراح تستانسي معه :) pb189pb189pb189pb189
السيمانتكس علم المعاني يدرس لك معاني الجمل يعني مايدقق ع الستركتشر زي السنتاكس
يهتم بمجمل المعنى ان كان واضح او مبهم :rolleyes:
برضوا فيه مادة دسمة اسمها نظريات اللغة شوي دسمة بس بتفهميها لو كنتِ تقرين او تتابعي تشومسكي ونظرياته ;)
السنتاكس يهتم بالنحو والصرف وتركيب الجمل :sm5:
لغة ومجتمع جدا جدا جدا ممتع يحكي عن المجتمع ولغته او لهجته خاصة لما يربطونها بواقعك
بتطلعي خبيرة بالمجتمعات pb024
فيه فروع كثيرة بس هذي الاساسيات

Good Luck
bp039bp039bp039bp039bp039bp039bp039bp039bp039

! Move on
11-02-2010, 04:05 PM
^ ثنكيووو مس هدى والله كلامج حمسني وحببني في هالكورس
شكله حلو لانه يتكلم في علم المعاني ويدقق في تراكيب الجمل
يعني يبين انه سهل وفي نفس الوقت حلو ومفيييد
بس للأسف الشديد خلص التسجيل اليوم، والكورس ماناسب وقتي لأنه يتعارض مع مواد اساسية عندي ..
خيرها بغيرها ان شاء الله ويمكن في المستقبل اتعلم هالشي بنفسي اذا الله أراد
مشكورين وماودي اتعبكم بعد .... وضحت الصــورة ^___^

جنوون
12-02-2010, 01:21 AM
مررحبا

مادري اذا فيه موقع يهتم بالمصطلحات الطبيه وكتابة التقاير الطبيه

بليز اذا احد يعرف يساعدني

لاقلاع يستهبل معاي هاليومين ):

! Move on
12-02-2010, 11:22 AM
^
بالنسبة للمصطلحات الطبية:
هنا (http://www.johina.net/vb/showthread.php?t=18279) و هنا (http://www.alnhr.com/f44/t7515/) وهنا (http://www.med4arab.com/vb/f31/t-797/) و هنا (http://www.ksa-teachers.com/forums/f28/t-4462.html) و هنا (http://www.ahba2b.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7136) بالإضافة إلى المعجم الطبي (http://www.emro.who.int/UMD/)

مقالات طبية:
هنا (http://www.arabmedmag.com/ageneralinfo.htm) و هنا (http://www.altibbi.com/articles/) و هنا (http://www.ktaby.com/pager-cat-90.html)
bp039

جنوون
12-02-2010, 02:26 PM

شكرا حبيبتي ..بس ..مافيه للتقارير الطبية ..؟

! Move on
12-02-2010, 05:22 PM
^
تفضلي :
هنا (http://www.ehow.com/how_2126957_write-medical-report.html) و هنا (http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Write-a-Medical-Report&id=972492) و هنا (http://www.hodu.com/report-writing.shtml)
bp039

Double Zero
13-02-2010, 04:04 AM
مرحبا
اذا ممكن اعرف اذا فيه قواميس متخصصه لنطق مختصر بعض المصطلحات مثل هذا المصطلح,اللي بالاحمر,كمان ابي اعرف اذا فيه مواقع تعطي المعنى العربي للمصطلح ؟
CAE Certificate of Advanced English (UCLES Examination)

bp039

A n t
13-02-2010, 04:24 AM
نطق مدري !
بس فيه تجيبها لك عربي،
شوفي هالموقع ، 1 (http://ar.hades-presse.com/ackr/)

Oriental Sense
13-02-2010, 09:05 AM
مرحبا
اذا ممكن اعرف اذا فيه قواميس متخصصه لنطق مختصر بعض المصطلحات مثل هذا المصطلح,اللي بالاحمر,كمان ابي اعرف اذا فيه مواقع تعطي المعنى العربي للمصطلح ؟

bp039

هذا النوع من الإختصارات يسمى Acronym
وهذا قاموس مخصص لها
http://www.acronymfinder.com

Abdullh91
13-02-2010, 12:26 PM
السلام عليكم

حبيت أسألكم عن روابط الجمل
purpose
cause and effect
sequences
contrast

من وين أدرسها ووش أفضل طريقة لدراستها ؟

-----

وبالنسبة لـ Gerund and infinitives
إذا كانت الأفعال ماهي موجودة مع القائمة أي صيغة أستخدم ؟

bp039

قمر السلاطين
13-02-2010, 02:43 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Cause and Effect

Connectors

1. in order to
2. so that
3-as a result
4- so .....that

1.Turkish and Chinese doctors developed vaccinations in order to protect people fro
m smallpox.
الأتراك والصينيون طوروا التطعيمات او اللقاح لحماية الناس من الجدري
pb036

2. Turkish and Chinese doctors developed vaccinations so that they could protect people from smallpox.
or
2. Turkish and Chinese doctors developed vaccinations so that people could/would be protected from smallpox.

3- The vaccinations were not 100% safe.
Some people died as a result of being vaccinated.

4 -C1. The wife of a British ambassador was so impressed by this new treatment that she introduced it to Britain in 1718

Connectors of Contrast

Connectors such as: however, although, but, so, because, nevertheless, on the one hand and on the other hand are connectors of contrast.

We use connectors of contrast when we want to contrast two pieces of information either in a single sentence or in two sentences.

Examples:

1. She tried to solve the problem for two hours. She was unable to do it.

*She tried to solve the problem for two hours but she was unable to do it.

*She tried to solve the problem for two hours however, she was unable to

do it.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Exercises

Combine each pair of sentences with the above connectors to form sentences with contrasting ideas. There is more than one correct answer

2. Many people think it's fun to swim in the dark. It's often dangerous to swim then.

3. Some sharks are dangerous. Most of them don't attack people.

4. Some people think that eating parts of sharks makes them strong. This isn't true.

5. My sister stayed home. She wasn't feeling well.

6. They worked very hard on their project. It was a great success.

7. I told him not to do it. He did it!

8. They got up very early this morning. They were late for school.

9. She is very tired. She won't take a break.

10. My sister likes drawing very much. She doesn't devote enough time to it.

لي باك<< مالها موقع معين عشان تدرسها بس لو تبحث بقوقل تلقى

قمر السلاطين
13-02-2010, 05:20 PM
pb094

السلام عليكم

حبيت أسألكم عن روابط الجمل
purpose
cause and effect
sequences
contrast

من وين أدرسها ووش أفضل طريقة لدراستها ؟

-----

وبالنسبة لـ Gerund and infinitives
إذا كانت الأفعال ماهي موجودة مع القائمة أي صيغة أستخدم ؟

bp039

نسيت رابط مهم في cause and effect

اللي هو
5- because
- The children grew because they had food
Because they had food, the children grew.
The children grew because of the food.

هذا الموقع تقدر تستفيد منه مرة بالذات من ناحية روابط
case و effect
http://www.grammar-quizzes.com/8-7.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

باالنسبة لل Gerund و infinitive
المشرفة سيري كانت شارحتها ب open course اللي مثبت فوق

http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=417584
http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=418453

مافهمت وشهو اللي مو موجود باقائمة مثال ؟ pb036

bp039bp039

واي سؤال او شرح نقطة معينة لا يردك الا كيبوردك
bp039

Abdullh91
13-02-2010, 10:01 PM
بالنسبة للروابط يعطيك ألف عافية pb189pb189
وهذاني قاعد عليها وحلو بالموقع موجود كويزات

---

بالنسبة لفقرة Gerund و infinitive
بهالدرس : http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=417584
لقيت أن stop من قائمة Gerund وتآخذ الفعل وبعده المصدر+ing
وحليت هالتطبيق وقالي غلط .. فما أدري الغلط من القائمة ولا الغلط أن الجملة ماتعتمد على stop على فعل ثاني
صورة للتطبيق :
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3665/gerund.jpg

وبالنسبة لسؤالي الثاني أقصد قائمة Gerund و infinitive اللي فيها الأفعال لو كان فعل ماهو بالقائمة
وش أستخدم معه ؟ يعني أحط لا ing ولا to والفعل ؟

<< أبلشكم

*روبين*
13-02-2010, 10:19 PM
بالنسبة لفقرة Gerund و infinitive
بهالدرس : http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=417584
لقيت أن stop من قائمة Gerund وتآخذ الفعل وبعده المصدر+ing
وحليت هالتطبيق وقالي غلط .. فما أدري الغلط من القائمة ولا الغلط أن الجملة ماتعتمد على stop على فعل ثاني
صورة للتطبيق :
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3665/gerund.jpg

<< أبلشكم

Good question!
It's like this:

I will stop watching TV.
(I am watching TV now, but I will stop)

I will stop to watch TV.
(I'm doing something else now, but I will stop doing that in order to watch TV)

"To" here means "in order to"

I hope maybe this makes it clear?

LOI2D
13-02-2010, 10:22 PM
مرحبا

bp039

اولا ً في نقطة مهمة بالانقلش عن الاختصارات ونطقهم Pronunciation
الفرق بين Acronym & Abbreviations

الايكرونيم تعتبر اختصار الحروف الاولى لحاجة معينة وعند جمع الحروف تكون قابلة للنطق ككلمة صحيحة, مثل NATO, NASA, LASER, TOEFL, IELTS, ..., etc

اما الابريفييشن تعتبر اختصار عادي وحتى لو تم نطقها بالكامل ماتعتبر كلمة صحيحة
مثل CD, BRB, PhD, HTML, ..., etc

الفرق المذكور بينهم مايعتبر صحيح بنسبة 100 % لكن هو الارجح في الغالب

بالنسبة للكلمة اللي ذكرتيها CAE تعتبر من النوع الثاني لانها اختصار عادي
لو قارنتيها بالكلمات التالية مثل FBI, CIA تعتبر مثلهم ماتقدرين تنطقينها ككلمة

شوفي الصفحات التالية وان شاءالله تفيدك اكثر فيها البرونانس الصحيح لبعض الاختصارات والكلمات
Search.com (http://www.search.com/reference/Acronym_and_initialism), Loc.gov (http://www.loc.gov/nls/other/ABC.html)

ولو حبيتي تبحثين عن البرونانس لكلمة معينة ابحثي بقوقل How to pronounce WORD

Abdullh91
13-02-2010, 10:34 PM
أختي ( *روبين* )

شرح في الصميم:Dpb189

It's very clear now !

Thank a lotbp039

كـآرميل
14-02-2010, 12:01 PM
مرحبآ

في موضوع اذكر نكتب الكلمه وترجمتها بالعربي ممكن الموضوع ؟

شكرآ مقدمآ = )

Serenity
14-02-2010, 01:18 PM
مرحبآ

في موضوع اذكر نكتب الكلمه وترجمتها بالعربي ممكن الموضوع ؟

شكرآ مقدمآ = )
بنــــــك الكلمــــــات || Word Bank (http://vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?t=471677)

Serenity
14-02-2010, 01:18 PM
مســــاحة جديدة
هنــــا (http://www.vb.eqla3.com/showthread.php?p=16711798&posted=1#post16711798)